Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[USA] Pokemon VGC Winter 2015 Regionals (February/March)
(Jan 1, 2015, 01:27 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 10:03 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Pokemon needs to show New Jersey or New York some love

I agree.
I'd love to compete, we never get tourneys here.

We actually get tournaments in New Jersey and New York quite frequently. However, they are Premier Challenges; smaller, local tournaments which don't provide as many Championship Points as Regionals or Nationals do. Even though we get tournaments here, I would still like a regionals in NJ or NY but we at least have tournaments to play in.
(Jan 1, 2015, 02:10 PM)Pokebeys Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 01:27 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 10:03 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Pokemon needs to show New Jersey or New York some love

I agree.
I'd love to compete, we never get tourneys here.

We actually get tournaments in New Jersey and New York quite frequently. However, they are Premier Challenges; smaller, local tournaments which don't provide as many Championship Points as Regionals or Nationals do. Even though we get tournaments here, I would still like a regionals in NJ or NY but we at least have tournaments to play in.

Yeah! It's a shame that a lot of people don't know about them. Hey Justin could you include something about Premier Challenges in the OP? I feel like a lot of people don't know they exist and it would be very helpful, especially for the ones who don't live close to cities holding Regionals. For example, if you go to https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-train...ournament/, uncheck the TCG box, and choose Alpha Series from the 'Event Series' drop-down menu, you get a huge list of results. To everyone reading the thread, go search and find one -- there will almost definitely be one near you, and it's an easy way to meet some of the best players around!
It really sucks being in Upstate NY because even after searching around there isn't an event that's close by and the only store that hosts events is one I don't go to after a prior thing occurred when I went there for a Yugioh event so I'd rather not go there and traveling is currently out of the question. So looks like I got to try and alternative methods of being able to do anything in regards to official events.
Pokemon needs to make words in Texas. There is no events near me
Is anyone planning on going to the Netherlands Regionals in Arnhem?
It has been announced that the Regional competitions will be streamed! :D I'm actually really excited for this!

So , last call, is anyone else besides me going to the St. Louis regionals this coming weekend?
Lets go Lancaster. Can't wait! Wish Justin was going that would have been epic meeting him IRL.
It's going to be awesome and yeah it would have been awesome if Justin could make it to lancaster. See you there iceygamer
(Feb 9, 2015, 02:48 PM)papuito Wrote: It's going to be awesome and yeah it would have been awesome if Justin could make it to lancaster. See you there iceygamer

Sweet! Will do!
Good Luck both of you! I'm sure you'll do well :D Maybe a #TeamForum Finals? Kappa