Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Allegro's Battling Blog
One question: where did you get this stall team? It's pretty bad, it gets 6-0d by M-Manectric VoltTurn. And I don't see the point of posting all of these sets from Smogon with only little explanation on how they works since you can just go on Smogon. I just don't see the point. Not to sound rude or anything.
(Oct 7, 2016, 08:27 AM)Elly Wrote: One question: where did you get this stall team? It's pretty bad, it gets 6-0d by M-Manectric VoltTurn. And I don't see the point of posting all of these sets from Smogon with only little explanation on how they works since you can just go on Smogon. I just don't see the point. Not to sound rude or anything.
Yeah, I should just post a link instead to save time and people's brain cells from reading my articles. Lol.
Shimono Hiro!

I'd like to point out that Tauros is the best gen 1 mon in NU and Aerodactyl-Mega for UU. At this stage it's even arguable that Venusaur or Blastoise is the best RU gen one Pokemon
(Oct 7, 2016, 04:09 PM)Marcusube Wrote: I'd like to point out that Tauros is the best gen 1 mon in NU and Aerodactyl-Mega for UU. At this stage it's even arguable that Venusaur or Blastoise is the best RU gen one Pokemon
(xcoughx) Opinion (xcough)

[Image: 109.gif]
Shimono Hiro!

(Oct 7, 2016, 09:23 PM)Allegro Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2016, 04:09 PM)Marcusube Wrote: I'd like to point out that Tauros is the best gen 1 mon in NU and Aerodactyl-Mega for UU. At this stage it's even arguable that Venusaur or Blastoise is the best RU gen one Pokemon
(xcoughx) Opinion (xcough)

[Image: 109.gif]

Yeah, but what @Marcusube stated is pretty much facts, not opinions. M-Aertodactyl and Tauros are are both S-Rank and arguably the best Pokémon in their respective tiers, so much that Tauros almost got banned because it's too good, and arguing that they aren't the best is kinda stupid. And while Hitmonlee is pretty good in RU these days, Venusaur is really, really good in this metagame (S-Rank too) and Blastoise is the tier's best spinner at the moment. So yeah, while you may argue that these are opinions, it just looks like you don't have that much experience in these metagames.
The thing about this series is it doesn't provide as much information regarding how the Pokemon is being used at the given moment in each tier. Most of the people here have commentated on how specific Pokemon perform or are better in those in the tier you listed. Obviously understand this is "opinionated", but at the very least you have to acknowledge some of the Pokemon listed aren't as strong or give specific reasoning why they're being used.