Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ultimate Marshadow code giveaway
(Sep 20, 2017, 06:16 PM)Zaybeastie25 Wrote: Next month I will be doing a marshadow code giveaway for those who have yet to obtain one in their game. The rules are as follows you con only get one code no matter how many games you have. I will be accepting advance request on reserving a code. I will not accept any Pokémon for trades due to giving the codes out to everyone for kindness. Be sure to send me a message to reserve a code and check your messages mid October to see your code. These codes are real because I will be receiving them from game stop who gets tem from Nintendo. Good luck to everyone and enjoy your time hunting down all the mons out there. If they codes are region locked then I will reset my moon version to obtain the marshdows on it and trade them through the link trading system and thank you for those who pm me to reserve a code

I am sorry to bother you but I am relatively new to this website and don't know how to use it properly. I have a question. How do I pm someone and do I have pm you to get the code or is just leaving a reply ok? anyhow can you please reserve me one code please?
Hi! I Hope im not too late for the giveaway, I tried sending a pm but it says your pm box is full. So I was wondering if I could just leave a reply here as a request for a code.

Thank you in advance!
Hey, i couldn't send you a PM since your inbox is full. So im just gonna leave a reply here requesting for a marshadow code if thats okay.
Thank you in advance
Your account receive any more private messages, but if there are any more codes remaining, I'd love to get one. I'm in the U.S. 

Thanks a bunch
Hi,
could you send me Marshadow code?
Thakns for your help
would also loooooove a code, if possible
xoxox
(Oct 10, 2017, 09:46 AM)bamino Wrote: Your account can't receive any more private messages, but if there are any more codes remaining, I'd love to get one. I'm in the U.S. 

Thanks a bunch
i would like a code. It also says your account can't receive anymore private messages. I am also in the US
Alright everyone I have picked up some codes and am sending them out now. Please hold off on sending further messages to me until I get done with the first 60 people. I will update and clear my inbox once I’ve finished this. Thank you.
(Oct 12, 2017, 10:06 PM)Zaybeastie25 Wrote: Alright everyone I have picked up some codes and am sending them out now. Please hold off on sending further messages to me until I get done with the first 60 people. I will update and clear my inbox once I’ve finished this. Thank you.

Looking forward to this. I sent a PM before and I hope I'm on the first 60. Thanks in advance.