Tailwind = Speed X 2
Rain = Speed X 2
Sand = Speed X 2

apply the boost to the Pokemon's Speed Stat, not their Base Speed

Nature [for the chart]
P  = Positive speed
N = Neutral
M  = Minus speed

Pokemon are in order by their Base Speed with their most common Nature listed first.

Click below to view
▼▼▼▼▼
This will be very helpful, thank you!

I am wondering if you have a link to the original list, mostly so I can ctrl+f Pokemon names. If not, that's okay, I'll use this until NuggetBridge inevitably comes out with theirs.
(Dec 16, 2014, 03:16 PM)iwontrememberthiseither Wrote: This will be very helpful, thank you!

I am wondering if you have a link to the original list, mostly so I can ctrl+f Pokemon names. If not, that's okay, I'll use this until NuggetBridge inevitably comes out with theirs.
Here is a download link for it

http://www.filedropper.com/vgc15speed
(Dec 16, 2014, 03:21 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2014, 03:16 PM)iwontrememberthiseither Wrote: This will be very helpful, thank you!

Here is a download link for it

http://www.filedropper.com/vgc15speed

Okay Great! Thanks again!
Aerodactyl with Tailwind is a pain to kill because its not a OHKO and then its faster then everything.
(Dec 16, 2014, 04:45 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Aerodactyl with Tailwind is a pain to kill because its not a OHKO and then its faster then everything.

Ice punch Lopunny works wonders :D
(Dec 16, 2014, 08:47 PM)Oreo Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2014, 04:45 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Aerodactyl with Tailwind is a pain to kill because its not a OHKO and then its faster then everything.

Ice punch Lopunny works wonders :D

STAB 339 Flying type moves do also right back to ya.
The chart has been updated using Pokemon Global Link statistics on 1/30/15
#TeamForum

(Jan 30, 2015, 07:00 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: The chart has been updated using Pokemon Global Link statistics on 1/30/15

I see why your Trusted Tygaa Kappa also the align=center thing is kinda visible :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
oops lol thanks! I'll have the full update posted soon
#TeamForum