Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] 18/01/2015 VGC Tournament [CLOSED]
If your not there no doritos Kappa
no doritos? Kappa
..... I might accidentally deleted the pm from tygaa with the login-information for this account. Kappa

I will try to fix this otherwise I will set up a quick one on my own account and seed everyone in there :P

Edit: nevermind I got in haha
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

[Image: failfish.png]

Eevee you better be a better host than Pod was yesterday Kappa
LOL I will try my best! Check in will start in 15 minutes!

Also i changed the top cut to 8 people, are you guys happy now? Kappa

No, because I'm still not going to make it there
In how much are we starting? Cause I could maybe offer my help. I still don't know since my dad might have plans for me to accompany him to the stadium.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 18, 2015, 11:18 AM)Evyii Wrote: In how much are we starting? Cause I could maybe offer my help. I still don't know since my dad might have plans for me to accompany him to the stadium.

Check in starts in ~10 minutes and the tourney will start 30 minutes after that ^^
(Jan 18, 2015, 11:18 AM)Eckley Wrote: No, because I'm still not going to make it there

I will make a loser bracket for you then Kappa

Do I get the "You tried" trophy? Kappa
(Jan 18, 2015, 11:19 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 11:18 AM)Evyii Wrote: In how much are we starting? Cause I could maybe offer my help. I still don't know since my dad might have plans for me to accompany him to the stadium.

Check in starts in ~10 minutes and the tourney will start 30 minutes after that ^^

Ok maybe I'll help, I can't give full support as yesterday, but I can receive Battle Codes and organize stuff on another thread like yesterdays :D
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.