Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] All da Talonflames
8I will be posting quite a few Talonflame builds and what they do etc.

This set is actually one of my favourites, and it is the Bulk up set:

Talonflame @Sitrus berry
Ability: Gale wings
Level: 50
EVs:248HP/252Sp.Def/8atk
Careful
IV:
Acrobatics
Roost
Bulk up
Flare Blitz

The aim of this set is to set up as many Bulk ups as possible to get off massive damage with Acrobatics when they have activated your sitrus berry. This set works very well with some screens up (Light screen/Reflect) to set up your Bulk ups and deal massive damage. This exact set allows you to survive and Adamant Kangaskhan max attack return 62.5% of the time to set up a bulk up, and activate the sitrus berry to deal massive damage next turn!

Choice band set:
Talonflame @Choice band
Ability:Gale Wings
Level:64(For brave bird etc.)
EV spread:252atk/252spd/4def
Nature:Jolly
IVs:
Brave bird
Flare Blitz
U-turn
Taunt

I know this is a choice band set, but you made need that taunt against an opening wall etc. Also, with a Jolly nature you will outspeed other Talonflame and OHKO them! Talonflame outs pressure on a lot things and deals massive damage to opponent pokemon. This set can 1OHKO a lot of things, or deal alot of damage! (Once I OHKO'd a Garchomp with 1 Brave bird! :D)

(I will add more sets later! :D)
Good Build. I never saw an Acrobatics Talonflame. I need to try it! :D I think Life Orb will work with this build too!

Waiting for more Builds! :D
Haha, thanks! :D

Don't worry, there will be more :3
This build looks great, espescially beside a screen setter meowstic w/ prankster. only question is why the 8 EV's in speed? specific reason or just there for speed?
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
It's just there, I didn't really know where else to put it
Put them in attack or defense so that you get the most out of your bulk ups
Oh Hai Der   kappa
Thanks! I went ahead and fixed that and added another set!
Focus Sash T-flame with SwDance and Acrobatics. Adamant nature 252 Atk 252 Speed 4 HP. Drop in roost in case t-flame has an opening and can put in some recovery and u-turn to get out of trouble in the case of a possible T-wave or paralysis move.
I like your sets but I would run focus sash over sitrus berry in case of a crit
[Insert signature here]
I actually prefer the berry over a sash, in testing I found the berry so much more useful with this set... I also found that a 252atk adamant Garchomp has a 50% chance to OHKO it, but I'm prepared to take that chance to take care of other things!