Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
Andrew I can assign Banestar to you if you want! ^^

EDIT: Wait JK Banestar is already assigned to podfighterninja.

EDIT 2: Andrew I just assigned you to someone so check out the first post. :D
I just noticed that yesterday right after I posted that comment XD I didn't pay attention
I would love to be a mentor. I have been in VGC for about a year, went to two regionals, premier challenges, and love to help people getting started in VGC. Hoverer, I do not know any smogon. I love to help people build teams and to increase their battling skills. Feel free to PM anytime, can't wait to help.

FC is 3153-5230-3387
IGN is Noah
Time zone is US CST
Added you! Wink
Could I get a mentor? I need some mentoring in the VGC format, I'm fine with Smogon rules but need some knowledge and tips for VGC.
I'll add you to the list. Wink
Hi!
I'm looking for a casual mentor for VGC/Rating battles (Doubles). Need help with getting started (teambuilds, movesets, items, tactics you name it. =P) Timezone EET (UTC +02:00)
Hey guys. I'm looking at getting into VGC finally after about a year or so of mucking around with breeding and would really appreciate it if I could be a part of this mentorship program. I need help with team building and what movesets/builds to run. My timezone is NZST (UTC +12). Thanks :-)
I just wanted to post and give a huge shout out to naitre for being an amazing mentor.

Came in knowing little to nothing about VGC of the past 3-4 years. She was patient with good (and dumb) questions and gave me insight on a few strategies that lead me to a team I'm currently using and a lot of advice that has me working on a new team.

5 gold smiley A+'s!
Thanks again everyone for helping out! this is what this community is all about.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv