Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program
I'm sorry to be posting this while everything seems to complicated/busy, so before I say anything else: I'm in no hurry!
I would like a mentor for Smogon and battling in general (and maybe a little bit of VGC). I'd like someone kind and patient because I'm very intimidated by the competitive scene ;_; I'm a breeder before anything else, but I really want to learn! One of the things I really need help with would be team building.
I'm in France, so GMT+1 (plus DST right now, but that'll be over next week), but I'm flexible and I find that my usual schedule also fits EST pretty well.

This offer is probably pointless as most mentors seem to be awesome breeders as well, but I would happily breed pokes for my mentor as a token of my gratitude! Or I could I don't know, teach you French or something
(Oct 13, 2015, 03:00 AM)naitre Wrote: I'm so sorry for the delay to everyone who posted recently. I'm having difficulty getting sitreps from some of the mentors due to hectic schedules. I hope to have you all assigned by Friday (10/16) night EST. In the meantime, feel free to shoot me any pressing questions you may have.

no worries naitre, everyone has their own schedules after all. Not like I'm in any rush, and if I want VGC practice I'll just get beat up by Sachi again xD
(Oct 13, 2015, 03:00 AM)naitre Wrote: I'm so sorry for the delay to everyone who posted recently. I'm having difficulty getting sitreps from some of the mentors due to hectic schedules. I hope to have you all assigned by Friday (10/16) night EST. In the meantime, feel free to shoot me any pressing questions you may have.

*pull out gun*

Did someone say shoot`?!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I'm available; could I take on Mutt as a mentee?
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!