Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
awww k then I can understand that (but I haven't even gotten to use my new team yet for the 3v3 team tourney yet XDX my team is a team secret for the dragonic wrath)
(Feb 13, 2015, 07:11 AM)Eckley Wrote: Nice battle EveeLi Kappa
I still find it funny he thinks you're a boy :D

Get out Eckley Kappa.

(Feb 13, 2015, 07:15 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: I find that hilarious what is your secret to making a good Pokémon team work Eveeli i'm curious i'f you want to pm me your secret so it stays secret that's cool

Well it's not much of a secret. I spend most of my day building teams on Pokemon Showdown and that's how I (try) to make a good team :P

(Feb 13, 2015, 08:50 AM)evilsabre Wrote: she stole my formula to teambuilding :p

Of course I did Kappa

(Feb 13, 2015, 12:26 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 13, 2015, 06:47 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: My opponent from the Nugget Bridge Mayor, round 1 finally uploaded battle 2 and 3 from our match-up [Image: 1.0]

I dominated him in the second round so don't mind me showing you guys this battle. He still sees me as a guy and spells my name wrong in the title (EveeLi) but it's ok. I will forgive him since I won. Kappa

Also here's the link to the first and third battle if you're interested
Battle 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6yeHPFYezg
Battle 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZNPTDJodKs

I love this team so much I will never make a new one k. I should really buy a capture card so I can hype all over this team Kappa

We have 4 of the same pokemon.....

LOL we do? Great minds think alike Kappa. I never saw your new team before I think :p (Since i'm guessing your using another team than your M-Gengar one?)
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I know some of Icey's team Kappa

When is your round 2 battle Eevee?
Tonight actually, We're going to battle in 2 hours or so :P

Nice. Good luck! Remember not to scald your own scrafty Kappa
Wait a minute Eeveeli your still using the same team? I would normal scrap my old team every like 2 weeks just to be at least anti meta. Right now I'm think about using Mega Scizor on my team since it largely counteracts against recent rise of Terrakions, M-Metagross, Breloom, Cresselia, and others with the combination of Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, and Knock Off. I used Mega Scizor to a large success In singles so well that I might to translate it here in doubles.

Btw I still can't believe Cresselia and Rotom-W with light screen actually counter-teams yours.
(Feb 13, 2015, 01:41 PM)Black117 Wrote: Wait a minute Eeveeli your still using the same team? I would normal scrap my old team every like 2 weeks just to be at least anti meta. Right now I'm think about using Mega Scizor on my team since it largely counteracts against recent rise of Terrakions, M-Metagross, Breloom, Cresselia, and others with the combination of Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, and Knock Off. I used Mega Scizor to a large success In singles so well that I might to translate it here in doubles.

Btw I still can't believe Cresselia and Rotom-W with light screen actually counter-teams yours.

Yea I did that too last year but at the moment i'm kinda stuck with using this one since I don't have any time at all to build/breed a new one. I should really buy powersaves one day Kappa

After our battle I decided that I really want to build a Mega Venusaur team one day so I just have to figure out which pokemons would fit in a team with him, probably going to try to make it around M-Venusaur and Suicune since I have a feeling those two will work perfect together.

But happily I have a week off school now so I hopefully can breed my new M-Lopunny team. (Though I probably won't like it as much as this one since it's fun to surprise other people with quick guarding on my Terrakion and shutting down the pranksters and Brave bird talonflames Kappa)

LOL I noticed that too and glady I didn't encounter any teams like that yet Kappa But I also have a lot of struggles with going against M-Venusaur since it's such a hard pokemon to take down once he's set up with leech seed and everything. But that's exactly why I want to build a team around it. :P

So I see at least we are both copying Aaron since I have a Mega Venu on my team. Kappa

From my experience using Mega Venusaur, it is some what anti meta atm. What I love about using Mega Venusaur is it hard counters Rain Teams (which I so happliy enjoy facing) and walls a good portion of the standard mons like Suicune, Rotom-W, Terrakion, Sylveon, Landorus-T, Thundurus-I (lacking HP flying), and a ton of others. Best part is firing off leech seeds makes it easier to predict when they are gonna switch out while doing residual damage.

Likewise you might want to try out a water-grass-fire core with Mega Venusaur being the main focus. You know that the team I used recently has a Rotom-W and Heatran since both can handle Brid spam while Mega Venu can counteract against the their weakeness well.

EDIT: damnit autocorrect
Anime your Klang is on youtube PogChamp

Also i'm making a new RMT topic so watch out for that people. It's better than my Mega Lopunny team Kappa

@ Black,
Copying FTW Kappa

Thank you for all these tips! I've been building a new team this morning while following your core advise and it's working out so far. I only didn't encounter many bird spam yet so I have no idea if my team is 'bird-spam' proof Kappa. I have 3 pokemons who resist it on my team so I should be okay haha

oh gosh now I have to see all the people judging my team in the comments :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~