Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Don't worry Anime, You can join me in the "YouTube Loser's club" Kappa
One of us One of us Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@Anime We'll win eventually Kappa

@eevee How did you round 2 battle of the Nugget Bridge tournament go?
Whole squad on watch in 2 hours
Anyone available for a battle?
[Image: f43b11acb379a89014619628ba97425e.png]

I was battling on showdown and for a second I thought I was in the wrong format LOL. His rating was (before he forfeited because I stopped his TR) above +1300 so that's pretty impressive actually. I wouldn't succeed with that Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 06:42 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: [Image: f43b11acb379a89014619628ba97425e.png]

I was battling on showdown and for a second I thought I was in the wrong format LOL. His rating was (before he forfeited because I stopped his TR) above +1300 so that's pretty impressive actually. I wouldn't succeed with that Kappa

This is hilarious. That's crazy tho, I wouldn't be able to handle it either.

Also would anyone want to exchange FCs and practice battling VGC sometime? I think I have a solid team so far and a lot of my reddit friends aren't online as much anymore to battle. (preferably people in EST) :D
(Feb 19, 2015, 09:32 PM)SCf3 Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 06:42 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: [Image: f43b11acb379a89014619628ba97425e.png]

This is hilarious. That's crazy tho, I wouldn't be able to handle it either.

Also would anyone want to exchange FCs and practice battling VGC sometime? I think I have a solid team so far and a lot of my reddit friends aren't online as much anymore to battle. (preferably people in EST) :D

Who has friends from reddit, of all places?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
LOL Washer always has the best posts.
I'm itching to test out my Darude sandstorm team so who want to get rely I have yet to lose with this team