Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
I am battle hungry and its getting dark enough outside.
i would battle you but i need to re-ev train my klinklang
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Lets do a throw together battle. Pick random pokemon for your team and go in with that.
i just got finched twice in a battle and it cost me the game ;(
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
rapidly trying to put the finishing touches on my team for tonight not overly confident in it but its the best i can do on only 24 hours notice Smile
Ooohh Evil is going to try to tame the tournament too? This is going to be fun! :D

All I have to do so far is gaining some battle points for the movetutors and leveling two of my pokemons to level 50 and i'm done :D

Also guys, Knock off is better than Crunch right? Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Depends. Knock off gets away the item but Crunch got that chance at Flinch and has higher Base attack.
yes it is imo although crunch is more base damage knock off does more if they have an item :D

but yea i have no luck so i'm going to tame get put against justin then get annihilated on stream....
(Dec 28, 2014, 10:36 AM)evilsabre Wrote: yes it is imo although crunch is more base damage knock off does more if they have an item :D

but yea i have no luck so i'm going to tame get put against justin then get annihilated on stream....

Nah play flawless like you did vs me and you will be fine. We can do tons of pre-tournament battles to get rid of the nerves if you would like.
lol i need to tame 1st and maybe in a bit i need bp for my january team which is where i'm going to take it more seriously