Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
Fact: My team doesn't have a mega.
I figured that out when you didn't M evolve Gengar in the two battles we had, and because I what item your Garchomp is holding
Also I watched the battle. gg guys Kappa/
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Makes me feel better about myself knowing I don't need a mega to win. Sadly I need a legendary to win though.

Thanks
Yea I looked at the team preview and was like: Wait is his Gengar mega? I was surprised it was not haha :D

Also i'm on a 10-winning streak right now on showdown and around +-1300 points. Now I will stop fighting so I can feel good about myself Kappa
Time to breed some pokemons on XY huehue

I'm in the process of making a new team on showdown. All's going well so far, just hope it works as well as the one I've been using :D

You need to hurry up and breed eevee. Give yourself some time to drop lower down the ladder so you can fight some bigger ragers Kappa
I really want my team to be ready in case Justin is going to have a 2015 tournament haha, I don't want to miss out on getting wrecked again by something stupid Kappa

Actually I can pokegen most of them (minus the new XY ones) if I really have no time but I dislike using it for that and prefer to breed it myself just in case I ever want to start joining official tournaments :P The only pokemons I ever pokegenned for myself are some legendaries and a 6IV ditto xD

psst guys, does someone here have a Defiant Braviary or a Hustle Rufflet they can breed really fast for me? It's a dw ability so I don't have access to it but Showdown isn't stopping me from using it so I guess it's legal Kappa

Hey guys I'm new to this thread, I'd like to join your battle thread plz let me know if you would like to battle VGC 2015 rules, bring 6 choose 4 Smile
(Dec 27, 2014, 03:13 PM)Pokemonster Wrote: Hey guys I'm new to this thread, I'd like to join your battle thread plz let me know if you would like to battle VGC 2015 rules, bring 6 choose 4 Smile

Those are flat rules. :P
Guess who's not going to sleep to finish their team? Kappa