Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
I need to make my team for that tournament but eh i'll do it when it gets closer.
Evil, I ended third in my first tournament and now Justin is scared of me (even tho I'm still a complete noob that makes a lot of misplays xD). I'm sure you can do better than me :D + Justin said in his last tournament that he might not join the new one since he has no idea what to bring and stuff

And i'm guessing i'm keeping crunch. Now I need less BP :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

maybe eeveeli but your teams actually strong mines some stuff that i think works i cud posiibly get a mental edge on him with altaria since he prob wud get nervous since he'd prob realise i know the builds for that guy inside and out :D but vs my current team all you have to do is wait for me to got predictception on myself and you'll win since i do some crazy stuff cuz i get clever and go about 7 steps into predictions...
I now remember why I never play singles anymore. SMH.
I'm just going to use the only team I've built
also if anyone is available to battle so I can get some practice in just in case I do end up in it that'd be great. I've only had like 3 battles with my team so far haha
i poss can eckley Smile
I'm always up for battles. Anybody just has to let me know and its a good ahead.
Sorry, I was away eating food

Yeah so if anyone wants to battle just post here
I really hope that I can win this tournament this time around since I got second place in the last one. Fortunately I'm prepared for bisharp and hyper voice spam since my team is very bulky.