Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
go for it! having example competitive builds sure do help people team building
#TeamForum

AnimeKid and the other two users (forgot their name) will fill the site up with VGC sets. That'd be cool.
I really hate 90% accuracy moves, now. Lol, I missed ALL of those attacks in one of my online games, save for one.
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:26 AM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I really hate 90% accuracy moves, now. Lol, I missed ALL of those attacks in one of my online games, save for one.

Focus blast missed 5 times in a row when I put it on one of my pokemon. Then it worked then dropped out like 3 times again then start hitting in the clutch. My luck is pretty bad.
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:26 AM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I really hate 90% accuracy moves, now.  Lol, I missed ALL of those attacks in one of my online games, save for one.

Play rough does this all the time! 90% = 50% in Pokemon
#TeamForum

(Jan 6, 2015, 09:25 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: AnimeKid and the other two users (forgot their name) will fill the site up with VGC sets. That'd be cool.
Thanks I love making set and
What you mean rouge and naitre?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:31 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:25 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: AnimeKid and the other two users (forgot their name) will fill the site up with VGC sets. That'd be cool.
Thanks I love making set and
What you mean rouge and naitre?

Yeah those users haha. Forgot their name but do very well at making sets.
hey guys since i've locked my team now figured i would upload the 2 practice battle eeveeli gave me :D ty again eeveeli.

LMHG-WWWW-WWWT-APWU
32EW-WWWW-WWWT-AP4R
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
While everybody is online, Who should I try building a team around?

I've been trying to tweak my M Swampert team, and have been doing some battles on showdown, and I just keep losing. It seems that everytime I try to cover one weakness in the team, two more occur, So for the time being I think I'm going to leave this team and try a new team, and hopefully when I come back to it I will have thought of better ways to make it better
thats a hard decision theres so many choices to base a team around, mhhh... i would just say try to do one of the new megas, maybe a mega audino prehaps im not sure :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~