Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
(Jan 10, 2015, 12:18 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I still think it was great that you had to fight against the SAME Amoonguss again in the 64-person Tourney haha. They're haunting you Kappa

What do you mean it's Great? It's not great! It's the opposite of great! But I think I've found a way to deal with it now :D

(Jan 10, 2015, 12:19 PM)evilsabre Wrote: but i'm not only sad i'm mad at myself it was such a huge throw since i had every chance to win and i basically got paranoid and lost focus letting pokes faint etc i dno i just don't think i was mentally ready for that battle cuz i ended up thinking peppermint was some god a prediction the truth was he didn't think scizor had knock off....

i was playing to win vs what i essentially though was a god the result was i lost focus i guess....

I know what you mean. There's been a few battles where I think a play is way to obvious that I don't make it, but then it turns out to be the wrong move on my end
i think i'm gona play something else till the tourney i need some good old dynasty/samurai warriors now to relieve my stress nothing like slaughtering thousands of people as a cute little girl to take the edge off a bad pokemon battle. :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Have you played Hyrule Warriors? I've heard it's similar to dynasty warriors, and I'm considering getting it (I've never played either of these)
its the same developer its literally a zelda reskin of the dynasty warriors franchise i don't own a wii u so i've not played it but i imagine its good just like the main franchise albiet alot less charecters since dynasty warriors is rocking a cast of like 90+ now and samurai warriors has like 50 ish while hyrule prob only has like 20.

i can stream some dw8 or sw4 for you if you want to see the gameplay :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
So is Dynasty warriors any good? Because if it is, I imagine Hyrule Warriors willl be
its my favorite game franchise of all time eckley but its a niche market tbh :P

like i said eckley i can stream gameplay for you
Evilsabre
I'll probably end up getting it then haha. I have recently bought Bayonetta 1+2 but I haven't finished 1 yet, and I don't want to start 2 without finishing the first one
Eckley scared that everybody knows his team? Whaaat. You should be boss enough to the point they can completely counter your team and you still win.
I ain't scared. I'm a man!

But seriously I am making changes to the team because I really like M Swampert, so If I can get a team that works well together, Hopefully my battles will be entertaining and I won't get walled/stalled by anything
I'm making changes as well because I really don't like Bisharp anymore nor do I like Garchomp and the bad role he has been playing for the team. I'm EV training one last pokemon then its set. But I still have to re-breed one pokemon for a different nature.