Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
A finished EV training 3 Pokes. Yay!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:56 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: i tried my luck on the pokemon trades reddit and someone has one :D

Reddit ignores me hard just like replay chat 90% of the time.
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:44 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 05:56 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: i tried my luck on the pokemon trades reddit and someone has one :D

lucky there was someone who didnt ignore me last time i was looking for a wonder guard skitty (this was before ORAS and dexnav) i could find anything
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:46 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:44 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

lucky there was someone who didnt ignore me last time i was looking for a wonder guard skitty (this was before ORAS and dexnav) i could find anything

My luck with sites like that is horrible. If I can't spam a single person the whole group ignore me like girls do IRL.
Same here. People usually ignore me or want very high offers for it. I once asked for a pokemon with HA, that was catchable in the XY friendsafari's so really easy to do and they wanted a BR (shiny ) pokemon back Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

it is pretty crazy i mean i typically end up just giving my HA breeding leftovers away etc lol

Edit: speaking of which i'm gona be breeding a regen amoogus soon you want a leftover eckley i'll teach it double team for you :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
If you guys need anything you might ask me aswell :D I often have Pkmn left over from breeding , i usually only keep the valuable ones, the rest well..they die Kappa
Evil, don't put out friendship in this position Kappa

That's why I don't look for people to trade HA, it's a lot easier for me to just power save them in and then re breed them
(Jan 14, 2015, 04:58 AM)Eckley Wrote: Evil, don't put out friendship in this position Kappa

That's why I don't look for people to trade HA, it's a lot easier for me to just power save them in and then re breed them

I call Hax Kappa
(Jan 14, 2015, 04:58 AM)Eckley Wrote: Evil, don't put out friendship in this position Kappa

*our that took me 3 attempts to work out what you meant.... + all you guys abandoned me for the league so i shall make all the amoogus references i can untill i get a team :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them