Poll: Will anyone be participating in the 2015 Internation Challenge April?
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
8 100.00%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] International Challenge April 2015
Recently the Pokemon Global Link have revealed details on the upcoming International Challenge for This April with standard VGC 2015 rules. Registrations start from April 16 all the way to April 23 with the actual competition running from April 24 to April 26. Afterward, the top 256 players will be awarded championship points which will count towards their chance to get an invite to Worlds. Is anyone from the forums be interested in participating in the International Challenge for this April?
I might, but my team is just for fun (nfe pokes lol) but it never hurts to try :D

I definitely plan to participate in this, since I'll take any opportunity I can get to get some CP points. Just got to work on my team some more since I'm not 100% digging what I'm using now.
It looks like an opportunity to test a new team Smile I'm in.
I will, but I will have to make a new team really quickly as Sydney regionals will be in the middle of the registration phase.
I plan to enter. I honestly need more VGC experience plus this is a good venue to learn about uprising trends in the VGC2015 metagame
[Insert signature here]