Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] I did it! My first sun team + Battle Spot victory!
(Apr 2, 2015, 10:50 AM)KevMan Wrote: Great first battle with this team, looks like you managed to get your opponent to forfeit due to your awesome power. Smile Looks like you are slowly gaining momentum here regarding your skills. Looking forward to seeing what your final team looks like plus more future battles from you. It'd be nice to see you document your journey and share with everyone.

Thank you, KevMan! I appreciate your input and compliment! I will absolute try experimenting and see how the Cloyster feels. Out of curiosity, was there any particular reason you included Explosion? I'm assuming that it isn't just for lols.  :P

(Apr 2, 2015, 11:38 AM)GMX Wrote: What do you think? You are free to do as you wish, but i think this team can achieve more wins than your actual team Smile

GMX, I love your team change suggestions! I'll do my best to get my hands on a Latios, and I'll see what I can do. I heard it's a nightmare to soft reset for competitive Legendary Pokémon. @~@ If I can get one in a reasonable time frame, I'll do an alternate team identical to what you've mapped out. It's awesome and I do love it, especially since you kept in mind that I want to keep the Ninetails, Cherrim, and Excadrill!

Plus, as you pointed out, I just love Lopunny.  Heart  Actually, you're likely the fourth person to tell me that I should just go ahead and have one, so I think I'll get to breeding her tonight. ^^

Thank you again for all of your help! I'll follow up with team adjustments as soon as I get all of these things bred, switched around, and practiced with a bit.

xx
(Apr 2, 2015, 12:55 PM)iflytoohigh Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2015, 10:50 AM)KevMan Wrote: Great first battle with this team, looks like you managed to get your opponent to forfeit due to your awesome power. Smile Looks like you are slowly gaining momentum here regarding your skills. Looking forward to seeing what your final team looks like plus more future battles from you. It'd be nice to see you document your journey and share with everyone.

Thank you, KevMan! I appreciate your input and compliment! I will absolute try experimenting and see how the Cloyster feels. Out of curiosity, was there any particular reason you included Explosion? I'm assuming that it isn't just for lols.  :P

(Apr 2, 2015, 11:38 AM)GMX Wrote: What do you think? You are free to do as you wish, but i think this team can achieve more wins than your actual team Smile

GMX, I love your team change suggestions! I'll do my best to get my hands on a Latios, and I'll see what I can do. I heard it's a nightmare to soft reset for competitive Legendary Pokémon. @~@ If I can get one in a reasonable time frame, I'll do an alternate team identical to what you've mapped out. It's awesome and I do love it, especially since you kept in mind that I want to keep the Ninetails, Cherrim, and Excadrill!

Plus, as you pointed out, I just love Lopunny.  Heart  Actually, you're likely the fourth person to tell me that I should just go ahead and have one, so I think I'll get to breeding her tonight. ^^

Thank you again for all of your help! I'll follow up with team adjustments as soon as I get all of these things bred, switched around, and practiced with a bit.

xx

You can always ask for pokemons in the Trading & Breeding section, i think someone will help you there for sure.