Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Mega-Gallade Teambuilding *Editz*: Core Selection!
I built a team around M-Gallade with Gallade, Heatran, Zapdos. I actually plan on posting this team later, so look for that if you want.

Similar to your first core with Hydreigon, and I think it worked very well. Zapdos filled a role of tailwind, which hydreigon could fill in as well. Tailwind works especially well since you could outspeed things like mega gar, salamence, fast m-metagross, and even scarfed mons like Landorus. Which could really be a clutch move to use with skill swap. Taking mence's aerliate, gengars shadow tag (or hitting it hard with zen headbutt), gross's tough claws, or landorus's intimidate can be huge.

Interesting use of Gallade. However I wouldn't really call it a "counter" to m-kang as M-Kang can OHKO this spread with double edge, and 2HKO with double edge even without parental bond. Ontop of drain punch not being able to KO kang. That being said it could still put in work with this.

Edit: Basically what black said, he beat me to it. Definitely recommend heatran and zapdos too. It worked great for me.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega-Gallade Teambuilding (Help needed) - by Rogue - Aug 26, 2015, 01:28 AM