Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help me make a VGC Gravity Trick Room team?
(May 16, 2015, 08:41 AM)Marcusube Wrote:
(May 15, 2015, 03:14 PM)Curtistharder Wrote: So my VGC Team isn't working. I guess I just really suck at VGC. Should I just Give up at VGC? I need to have a tutor to help me be successful. I tryed everything from advice to watching VGC vids from professionals to websites designed to help. Nothing helped.

If you need to tutor, you can always apply to the mentorship program we have here on the forums. You do not suck at VGC, you just aren't familiar enough with the meta and you may still be naive to certain strategies used in VGC. As Kiev said, read articles on NuggetBridge. Also don't be afraid to pop up in random chats and ask people to lend you a team. Familiarizing yourself with VGC is the only way you are going to get better. All the great players in VGC all started from a low point but through dedication they worked up until they qualified for Top Cut in their region and hold titles such as World Champion and Nationals Champio

(May 15, 2015, 04:50 PM)Curtistharder Wrote: He is there for crits

Unfezant isn't the best choice for this team seeing as how it doesn't take advantage of Gravity but rather gets hindered by it. You don't have any bulky Water types or support Pokemon like Cresselia, Reuniclus or Musharna, don't be afraid to try those Smile
Cresselia isn't water type it's pure psychic.
(May 17, 2015, 09:20 AM)Curtistharder Wrote:
(May 15, 2015, 03:14 PM)Curtistharder Wrote: So my VGC Team isn't working. I guess I just really suck at VGC. Should I just Give up at VGC? I need to have a tutor to help me be successful. I tryed everything from advice to watching VGC vids from professionals to websites designed to help. Nothing helped.

If you need to tutor, you can always apply to the mentorship program we have here on the forums. You do not suck at VGC, you just aren't familiar enough with the meta and you may still be naive to certain strategies used in VGC. As Kiev said, read articles on NuggetBridge. Also don't be afraid to pop up in random chats and ask people to lend you a team. Familiarizing yourself with VGC is the only way you are going to get better. All the great players in VGC all started from a low point but through dedication they worked up until they qualified for Top Cut in their region and hold titles such as World Champion and Nationals Champio

Unfezant isn't the best choice for this team seeing as how it doesn't take advantage of Gravity but rather gets hindered by it. You don't have any bulky Water types or support Pokemon like Cresselia, Reuniclus or Musharna, don't be afraid to try those Smile

Not to be rude but I did say "OR support Pokemon like Cresselia"
[Insert signature here]
(May 17, 2015, 12:36 PM)Marcusube Wrote:
(May 17, 2015, 09:20 AM)Curtistharder Wrote:

Not to be rude but I did say "OR support Pokemon like Cresselia"
Oops my bad.