Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Milotic - Tank (Maranga) (2 Options)
(Sep 28, 2015, 03:53 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Such as cute little puppy awwww
[Image: aafLqGY.gif:]

[Image: RmPVR2e.gif]
You cannot stop what has already been done, Jedi Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Ah, I see we're posting dog gifs. This is where I come into play

[Image: 200w.gif]
(Sep 28, 2015, 04:02 PM)Eckley Wrote: Ah, I see we're posting dog gifs. This is where I come into play

[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: meanwhile-in-canada.jpg]
The Canadians dont Agree
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Sep 28, 2015, 03:50 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: Listen bud, youre killing my Laptop's battery and my brain cells. Im just gonna assume youre new to VGC and let you tell people what you think you know. When you come up into the big leagues youre in for a rude awakening.

I am new to VGC and I'm trying to get better. But instead of just saying I'm new, why don't you say why I'm wrong. Don't reference a different team and say the issues with that, say why in the specific case that I mentioned why using a bulkier spread would do the job better. That's all I'm talking about okay, I don't know what about that is supposedly causing you brain damage.
(Sep 28, 2015, 03:53 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Such as cute little puppy awwww
[Image: aafLqGY.gif:]

Animekid7 used Follow Me.

It's super effective!
Ok everyone, run calm mind cresselias and chill out for a few turns, use some moonlights and 10HKO a ferrothorn with icy wind.
I was gonna hold my suggestions as when coming in this thread now and i see arguments and attempts to calm the rage everywhere.
1st of all this post does need to get locked *but it's just me* cuz there is just too much chaos going on here and also the original post doesn't meets almost any requirements for an actual build submission.
Then comes the argument of ice beam over icy wind on milotic argument and thingies trained to lose to ice attacks. and bulk wins VGC. well this may come out as something rude but i'll leave my word. Every "top tier" milotic runs ice beam because the main things it can OHKO are landorus and salamence (which it does back alot of damage) after a auto +2 sp.atk from intimidate and certain spread can OHKO certain variants. icy wind lends an addition speed control support to cause disruption and turn the pace of a match. Ice beam comes mostly with AV milotic variants and it isn't completely dependant on using ice beam, but there is anarow way to use it correctly over team specifics. where comes "Bulk wins VGC" it can be a playstyle for people who like bulky spreads, as compared to getting Fast OHKO'es. the point can't be denied that every team needs bulky pokemon to bulk stall and get in the better position on the field.
Welcome.

BTW the puppy is adorable! <3