Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Most Used Pokemon in VGC15 [UPDATED]
Here is a list of the top 12 most used Pokemon in Double battles right now. Might be a good list to look at and make sure you are using them or have something to counter them.

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/#double
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
USA #1 in the trainers ranking Kappa
Sylveon scares me the most on that list! Hyper Voice is OP

(Jan 11, 2015, 03:15 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote: USA #1 in the trainers ranking Kappa

you can watch him [#1 ranked player] battle vs cybertron on his youtube channel
#TeamForum

(Jan 11, 2015, 03:19 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Sylveon scares me the most on that list! Hyper Voice is OP

(Jan 11, 2015, 03:15 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote: USA #1 in the trainers ranking Kappa

you can watch him [#1 ranked player] battle vs cybertron on his youtube channel

thanks will do :D
Justin revealed our secrets :O
[Insert signature here]
I can't believe lots of people still use Mega Kangaskhan instead of Mega Lopunny. Other then that, I think I expected the Pokemon on the list to be where they are.
Mega Kangaskhan being number one is no surprise considering how she now has access to most of her strongest coverage move. I think mega mawile will break in the top 12 eventually but we'll see
Not surprised at all, considering I've seen at least a few of these Pokémon on every team I face on Battle Spot. I use four of them myself. I do need to put a Pokémon on my team that will take care of Mega Kangaskhan though. Any suggestions?
@DanielJames Will-O-Wisp really hurts mega Kang. Rotom-W is a good Pokemon for that
#TeamForum

(Jan 11, 2015, 05:27 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @DanielJames Will-O-Wisp really hurts mega Kang. Rotom-W is a good Pokemon for that

Will-O-Wisp is risky, they can carry Facade. Not as common though I'll admit.

I don't have much problem with Kangaskhan nowdays, I use Quick Guard Talonflame which means I get a free attack on Kang since she will almost always go for Fake Out turn 1. I generally pair it up with Slurpuff, which has Drain Punch and Belly Drum. Not 100% sure it can 1HKO without the boosted attack. If Talonflame survives turn 1, you can always quick guard again. If it doesn't, you're gonna have to hope Sucker Punch can't KO Slurpuff.

Aside from Aegislash, my team should do pretty well against the rest. Biggest problem on my team is me... I suppose. xD