Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Ongoing Jflynn League
Ongoing Jflynn Pokemon League

i was trying to delete the poll and i acidently deleted the thread opps Kappa

This will be a VGC pokemon league with things such as a Champion, an Elite Four, and 8 Gyms.
The Gyms and Elite Four Will be Mono Type (all pokemon on team must atleast have that type on them)
For example:
Fire Monotype Gym:
-Infernape
-Charizard
-Heatmor
The Champion can have a team of any pokemon (as long as their not banned from VGC, such as rayquaza) that they want. Challanger must have beaten all the gyms and the elite four before challanging the Champion, i will have a spread sheet saying which gyms and elite four you have beated so you remember, if you are beaten by a gym or an elite four memember you must wait a ask them if they can rebattle at the moment to rechallange the gym. Once you've beaten the champion you are the new champion and the cycle continues.
Current Champion:Tygaa
===========================================
Elite Four Members:
-Mudkip-water Type Elite Four
-z2Porygon-Grass Type Elite Four
-Marcusube-Poison type Elite Four
-AbruptFury-Steel Type Elite Four

Gym Leaders:
-Animekid7-Normal Type Gym •
-Eeveeli-Fairy Type Gym•
-PodFighter-Fire Type Gym •
-EvilSabre-Fighting Type Gym •
-Yugiohtrav-Flying type Gym •
-GingerxPug-Bug Type Gym •
-ChimChared-Ice Type Gym•
-TheWasher-Dark Type Gym

Note: If any member (even the champion) becomes unactive they will be removed from their placement, inorder to prevent this somewhat, active members will have priority in becoming a member and i will decide who will be the starting elite four and champion

These battles will be on pokemon showdown
Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members i recommend that you make a new account on Showdown by the name of something such as:
Gymleader AnimeKid

To battle a gym leader or elite four member pls PM them if they are online, if they say they can battle at the moment go on pokemon showdown and challange them
These battles will be VGC doubles

This is the link to the spreadsheet so you can see how far you are in the league:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Elite Four Memebers will also be able to challange the champion for the spot but once a week,
if gym leaders want to challange the champion they must first beat all the elite four members before able to challage them, this is also once a week

Challangers:
I had a poll running and it was clear that you shouldnt beable to change your entire them to something super effective to the gym or elite four so this is what im going to do:

Registering

to be able to battle in the league you first have to message
me or Evyii with your team, if we see your replay and your not using that team or a small veriation of it than you want get the credit of winning, and if the video isnt saved and they said you used and unfair team you will also not be able to get the credit

Register your team here:http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VGC-Ongoing-Jflynn-League-Sign-Ups

Have you beaten a Gym leader. Elite Four member, or even the champion brag about it here:
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-Fo...dge-Center
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
You can challenge the Gym leaders in ANY Order but as it says you must PM us before to make sure were open to do this Remember! Were all in different TZs
FAIL.
lol, so can I have perms on the spreadsheet. Got a team from chimcharred.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Icey quite you know Anime may open the battles soon if he has his team ready lmao
Evyii Gym leaders dont have to register there teams ;p
Is this new thread or am I going crazy?
(Jan 19, 2015, 09:22 AM)Evyii Wrote: lol, so can I have perms on the spreadsheet. Got a team from chimcharred.
i permitted you see if its working
(Jan 19, 2015, 09:25 AM)Eckley Wrote: Is this  new thread or am I going crazy?

i accidently deleted the old one, i was trying to delete the poll Kappa
(Jan 19, 2015, 09:25 AM)Eckley Wrote: Is this new thread or am I going crazy?

LOL I was just thinking the same thing
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015