Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon announced another regional stream!
Pokemon officially announced that the Madison, Wisconsin regional will be livestreamed by them just like the St. Louis winter regional was. Thoughts on the growth of VGC and do you like regionals getting streamed? I do!
I'm happy about it because Salt Lake City IF I DO go, which I think I will, won't get streamed lol
(Mar 25, 2015, 10:18 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: I'm happy about it because Salt Lake City IF I DO go, which I think I will, won't get streamed lol
Ah. Don't like pressure? You're probably a master but I think they only stream masters
(Mar 26, 2015, 04:17 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Mar 25, 2015, 10:18 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: I'm happy about it because Salt Lake City IF I DO go, which I think I will, won't get streamed lol
Ah. Don't like pressure? You're probably a master but I think they only stream masters

I thought that icy was in the seniors division.
I like how Pokemon is finally steaming their regionals but just that maybe they should be more organized with announcing these things earlier instead of here and there. Of course this year is probably the turning point VGC needs to get a wider audience to see our growing competitive community. Obviously things should go a bit smoothly as Pokemon can schedule out their events much sooner. Rant aside, this is a perfect opportunity to finnally see skilled players from all over the nation who haven't received as much spotlight as they deserve. It will be really interesting to see how this developed as maybe we might get more VGC regional coverage every like few weeks similar to Nugget Bridge instead of months.
This is great news! This keeps growing every year! Smile
They need to show the east coast some love
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug