Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Sejun Park's Worlds team with the EXACT sets!
Nugget Bridge recentlyrics posted the exact English translation of Sejuns team with the help of Sejun so here the link
http://nuggetbridge.com/reports/follow-2...am-report/
I wonder why they decide to share their sets. I personally wouldn't so that it would keep me at the top of the meta with minor amount of people being able to come close to knowing my team. Interesting how No investment in HP on Talonflame.
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:51 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I wonder why they decide to share their sets. I personally wouldn't so that it would keep me at the top of the meta with minor amount of people being able to come close to knowing my team. Interesting how No investment in HP on Talonflame.

And the interesting stanDard Garchomp set
Garchomp is easily best at that point. He is too slow at Adamant. And anything x2 with some power is nearly a KO unless its non-stab.
(Jan 3, 2015, 01:51 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: I wonder why they decide to share their sets. I personally wouldn't so that it would keep me at the top of the meta with minor amount of people being able to come close to knowing my team. Interesting how No investment in HP on Talonflame.
Well Sejun built the team for the 2014 meta, so he isn't really losing much for revealing it, especially because he's going to be using new teams for VGC '15.
The talon flame set is very interesting. Ive never seen one like it before
#TeamForum

(Jan 3, 2015, 03:53 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: The talon flame set is very interesting. Ive never seen one like it before

Interesting for sure
I think the biggest reason why he didn't mind sharing his sets, is because they're pretty simple. Also, I like how theres some 252/252 on his time. Just goes to show that it Bulky Offense like that isn't a bad idea.
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:22 PM)naitre Wrote: It doesn't matter if you share your sets, what matters is the player. I can copy top VGC players' teams all day long, but if I don't know how to utilize the sets and make the appropriate predictions, it's useless. Also, as Peppermint said, the meta has changed between years.

I agree about needing to know how to utilize the sets! unless you're justin... he gets a new team & wins a tourney right away lol
#TeamForum

(Jan 4, 2015, 12:30 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:25 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:22 PM)naitre Wrote: It doesn't matter if you share your sets, what matters is the player. I can copy top VGC players' teams all day long, but if I don't know how to utilize the sets and make the appropriate predictions, it's useless. Also, as Peppermint said, the meta has changed between years.

I agree about needing to know how to utilize the sets! unless you're justin... he gets a new team & wins a tourney right away lol

Haha Justin has experience though. He's seasoned in VGC and knows how to make calls against what he's up against because he knows what's popular in the meta. Being familiar with that you're up against is pretty important, though it can  backfire sometimes. I ran into a physical mega Sableye running Power-Up Punch earlier because I was expecting the typical Calm Mind variant you see in singles, haha. Definitely caught me by surprise.

Yea when everybody copied Pachirisu and it just wasn't the same