Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Spring Forward VGC Forum Tourney (OVER)
Well I am using Master Balls I cloned a while back to get these legendaries much faster than say "speed checking". Course I could do that but I rather want to know the Ivs immediately afterward.
For the second soft reset, Terrakion had an iv spread of 26-31-31-x-31-31 with a jolly nature. Tomorrow I'm gonna finish the last soft reset, Cobalion by tomorrow. Btw I already have another "special prize" for next tourney after this :D
Kreygasm this picture is so cute <3
Wow kiev your getting these pretty fast, i may consider SRing soon :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
btw I'm using Master Balls to get these Pokemon relatively quickly compared with maybe speed checkers. I stockpiled about 20+ Master Balls using the cloning trade glitch before we got all these "fancier stuff". Likewise its probably the benefits of having two 3ds systems and multiple copies 4 total of the game. The Virizion one took me about an hour and thirty minutes while the Terrakion took me about 2 hours. Admitably I'm not going for "5 ivs" or HP typing which will take even much longer. The only time I actually got a 5 iv Pokemon was ******* and it had all 31s except like defense which had a value of 30. That one took me almost an entire day to get especially how it involved a story element of the game.
tbh, Cant blame you, I mean SRing takes so much time then you fail to catch it :/
Just a small update here currently we have 7 people registered in the tourney and if we get old 8 people by Sunday, I'll change this to a mini singles elimination match with bo3. Now if we get like more than 8 participates, the tourney rules will still stand.
Due to some time constraints issues, I'll postpone the tournament still like about a week (April 5th).  Until then I'll be able to get Cobalion by then.

Yeah please disregard this for the tourney will go on as plan.
That's Easter weekend Kappa
lezget some eggs brah BrokeBack