Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Top Ten Battle Spot Championship Teams (VGC) for Season 1!
So a twitter user with the handle 夜降 (@Yejiang_CHN) post an image of the top 10 Battle Spot Championship Teams, which techniccally follow the current VGC 17 format rules. Gonna share the same image here if you all are interested at looking at the top BS teams as all of them do have similar team compositions with some interesting Pokemon picks. Which team seen here is your favorite and what strikes you about them? 

[Image: C2oRtgqUUAAoZPy.jpg]
The team number 4 is very diferent but I like it snorlax can be very bulky kommo-o is a diferent opción and marowak is a destructor but all teams seems very good that's why they are top 10 :D
The scariest thing is that number 1 and number 2 are basically the same team.

Ricardo (7th place) did an in-depth write up of his team on Trainer Tower, which can be found here.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
a lot of the teams are up somewhere (havent seen 4) 

http://blog.livedoor.jp/emolgame/ use a translator or most have sd sets

http://amalgame.jp/ various over here

(in case someone has an amalgame subscription, very interested in markus stadter's leipzig sets. would be nice if you could pm me those)
I believe most of these players have at some point posted their teams at hatena blog or some other medium. Do think most can be found on twitter as well.
I still think Fini/RK9/Kartana is strong but a bit overrated.
Would like to see how the build them, tag me if anyone finds a link to their team's moveset
Some of these teams are posted on a Japanese site called AMALGAME where they host tons of ESports articles, and do feature team reports but not "completely". People can view the full EVs if they subscribe to AMALGAME but again that's entirely up to anyone here. For their subscription, they do post team reports (some I think even translated) of Battle Spot, Showdown, and VGC Tour teams with complete explanations of sets/strategies via email. Again its a paid service and a monthly fee, but those are the perks.