Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Veteran Trainer Incoming
Hello and greetings. My name is Alex and, admittedly, I found this board due to TheJWittz's recent video. Typically been around the Serebii boards once in a while, but figured this site might help here and there as well. I'm a veteran trainer, having played for the larger portion of my life, starting with Red Version back in the mid-late 90's. In that time I've accrued a fair collection of Pokémon games, the list now consisting of:
Red, Green (JP), Yellow, Silver, Gold, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, White, Black 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire.

As well as the following spin-off games:
Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum (with Jirachi Bonus Disc), XD Gale of Darkness, Box, Battle Revolution, My Pokémon Ranch, Ranger, Ranger Shadows of Almia, Ranger Guardian Signs, Trozei, Conquest, Bank, Shuffle, and Rumble World.

Lately been working with the gaming club at my college to start up an actual Pokémon League, complete with 8 gyms, 4 elite, trainer cards, and badges. And as for in-game, I've been working on filling up my dex while simultaneously training up a few pokémon here and there for competitive fights. Or just seeking out various shinies.
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find that there are a good number of veteran trainers here, myself included. Let us know if you need any help.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hello there! ^.^/
Welcome to the site! Hope you find lots of useful Pokemon related information in the forums. You can message me or the mods whenever you need something, unfortunately I'm not active with Pokemon anymore, but anything else I can help ^.^
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome to the site
Love the idea of the pokemon league, always wanted to do one myself. Glad you found your way to the sight =)
Welcome to the cool kids club! Cool