Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

#Vote4Squeab
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:21 PM)squeab Wrote: @ChaseInfinity Forum law is blunt on the subject of murderers. There is only one punishment... The sentence, is death.

uhh, im a virtual duck program, i cant die, once somethings on the internet it cant be deleted
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@ChaseInfinity You can't hide forever, justice will catch up. You betrayed your friends, and the forum. You will pay for your betrayal.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:26 PM)squeab Wrote: @ChaseInfinity You can't hide forever, justice will catch up. You betrayed your friends, and the forum. You will pay for your betrayal.

I didnt do any of that, but what i will say is i cant control all my actions due to optaining malicious software upon evolving, i blame my creators coding abilities
@ChaseInfinity A familiar disguise. Not very surprising. You can try to hide behind this all you like, but I WILL bring you down.
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:36 PM)squeab Wrote: @ChaseInfinity A familiar disguise. Not very surprising. You can try to hide behind this all you like, but I WILL bring you down.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n34riuCQ2T1ryy4mp.gif]
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:39 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote:
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:36 PM)squeab Wrote: @ChaseInfinity A familiar disguise. Not very surprising. You can try to hide behind this all you like, but I WILL bring you down.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n34riuCQ2T1ryy4mp.gif]

I understand how those children felt in Japan now.
A legend fallen from grace.
@Unit501 hey, hey, hey, hey, if were gonna talk about that lets get to the facts Kappa
1. That was pikachu/team rockets fault
2. Stuff like the flashing lights was common in japanese media at the time, and it wasnt really a problem
3. The amount of children actually affected was blown out of proportion
Ah oh. Looks like @ChaseInfinity is T R I G G E R E D.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Mar 21, 2016, 07:21 PM)squeab Wrote: Forum law is blunt on the subject of murderers. There is only one punishment... The sentence, is death.
@"squeab" But your honor, where is your proof? Surely you have some form of evidence that show my client is this "murderer"? as the old saying goes, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@pritchman227 I'm not the judge, I'll be playing the roll of the prosecutor.
[Image: cTLZ9Iq.jpg]
And I can assure you there is evidence.