Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

#Vote4Squeab
@pritchman227 the odds are staked against your client. I recommend you to step down from this case otherwise you will be targeted by the forum mafia
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
@SenpaisLittleEevee then let them come! That will not stop me from defending this Porygon who has been framed!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Framed by? Show us the evidence that the porygon has not murdered members of the forums. Poor Animekid was brought down by that criminal and yet you still defend him. You sicken me
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 22, 2016, 04:20 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Framed by? Show us the evidence that the porygon has not murdered members of the forums. Poor Animekid was brought down by that criminal and yet you still defend him. You sicken me

You have no evidence i killed Animekid, we are one in the same, alot of times when a programmer is writing code he may want to change the name of the variable he is working with and that is my case
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Mar 22, 2016, 04:20 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Framed by? Show us the evidence that the porygon has not murdered members of the forums. Poor Animekid was brought down by that criminal and yet you still defend him. You sicken me
As long as I can remember, AnimeKid7's favorite Pokémon was Porygon. He even had a picture of a shiny Porygon on his version, but he wanted more. He wanted to become one with his Porygon brothers. So he spent day and night working hard, looking tirelessly for a way to become a Porygon. And he finally found the right coding and became what we now know as Chaseinfinity. He became a Porygon-Z a form that he was bestowed by the mighty gods of Pokémon. Open your eyes @SenpaisLittleEevee you are in denial! You are misguided my friend.
R.I.P @"AnimeKid7" Never Forget
A legend fallen from grace.
(Mar 22, 2016, 04:59 PM)Unit501 Wrote: R.I.P @"AnimeKid7" Never Forget
He's not dead. He has become Chaseinfinity. Man and I thought I had you on my side @Unit501
[Image: ucJjxsW.gif]

Someone having the same favorite Pokemon as another doesn't make them the same person. In fact, any person could easily obsess over Porygon and CLAIM to be AnimeKid. Your "evidence" proves NOTHING!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
[Image: ucJjxsW.gif]

But look at his NNID. its AnimeKid7 MEANING that he is clearly AnimeKid7 because everyone knows that you can't take someone else's NNID. I've tried and it didn't work.
[Image: GtVEt6Y.gif]
First off, don't steal my gif.

Second, if he killed someone, he very well could have taken his systems and therefore his NNID. That could also just be a ruse, and that's just there to mislead us. I need solid, concrete evidence.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017