Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
I'm more the Oldschool Wrestling Fan.
I like the Wrestling Bears of the 1940-1980s like Terrible Ted the Wrestling Bear, Victor the Wrestling Bear, Gorgeous Gus the Wrestling Bear, Gentleman Ben the Wrestling Bear and - last but not least- Ginger the Wrestling Bear. I wish that I would have lived in the 40s till 80s and that I would have the Chance to wrestle with one of These Wrestling bears, too.
I'm also Fan of Jake "the Snake" Roberts (Lucifer and Damien were epic :fanboying: :D ) and Yokozuna.
Something that would interest me really is, if Jake the Snake Roberts would ever had wrestle with his Pet python Snake Lucifer during his career, which one would have won this match and why? What do you all think about this question?
Greetings from Germany
LugiaWrestlingFan
Well balls. Seth Rollins injured at a house show in Dublin (which I would have gone to if I'd had the money). Going to be out 6-9 months apparently, and now Survivor Series will have a tournament for the title. Only problem is really there's sod all contenders for that title. Sheamus and Reigns are about it, unless they splash the cash for Brock, or Bryan returns.
Been a while since I've posted in here, lots of stuff has happened.

AJ Styles debut in the Royal Rumble was huge, nice that he's gone straight to the main roster (though I don't think there was any other way they'd get him to sign for them). Shinsuke Nakamura finished up his dates in New Japan, and the announcement was made official that he's going to NXT. Triple H is champ again, because that's what the fans really want kappa And we have one PPV to go before we have the big one, Wrestlemania. Main event will be Brock vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns for #1 Contendership, and we are staring down the barrel of a dreadful Reigns vs. HHH feud.