Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
If its gonna be ambrose or reigns, then itd probably make sense for rollins to win the title at the royal rumble, as much as i dont want him to have it lol
I'll feel depressed if Reigns wins. I just really do not care for him, WWE are overrating him.
Who is everyones favorite heel right now?

Bray Wyatt for me.
Holy crappola, what an episode of Raw!! Sting showing up got a massive pop, Rollins is really killing it in the Heel role. Man it was awesome when JBL decked The Ascension member (Konnor i think) but overall an awesome Raw to set up for the Rumble!!
Yup, really awesome episode. Loved seeing the ascension get put in their place, I wonder where they'll take them from here, they aren't very interesting.
(Jan 16, 2015, 08:07 AM)Snoopy Shannon Wrote: Who is everyones favorite heel right now?

Bray Wyatt for me.

Rollins for myself.

Burying the Ascension seemed odd to me, not least because of the ages of the people that took them out.
dont forget! the royal rumble is this sunday!!!
NXT in a couple hours
The best heel is rollins ( and triple hhh :P hunter is the best heel of all time).
wWE is ****ing wyatt because him is always in nonsense stories and too many shorts match... they are throwing the character who was born last year.
Lesnar will lose because his contract is gonna ending before wm
I was hoping lesnar would retain, im guessing john or lesnar will win and rollins will cash in his mitb and get an easy win. It would depend on the condition of rollins and the winner by the end of the match. Maybe a little beat down by the authority? Then a cash in?