Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
Roman deserved to win the previous rumble , not this .... Bryan ruined this rumble because made the people angry.
Rollins made a great match (except the fly but only one mistake) and wwe is really building the future of wwe.
Rumble in a nutshell
[Image: Q3Pw2hL.gif]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 26, 2015, 09:29 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Rumble in a nutshell
[Image: Q3Pw2hL.gif]

Hahaha

Raw will be interesting tonight if it happens, weather conditions are bad in CT.
Wwe crews are packing up production trucks, supposedly there will be a raw broadcast to some extent.
I've heard it's set to be a studio show of some sort.

(Jan 26, 2015, 08:02 AM)Bullet Wrote: Roman deserved to win the previous rumble , not this .... Bryan ruined this rumble because made the people angry.
Rollins made a great match (except the fly but only one mistake) and wwe is really building the future of wwe.

No, Bryan didn't ruin anything. WWE ruined it by treating the man that the fans are behind more than anyone else like a mid-card nobody. WWE could have had Bryan go a reasonable distance in the match without winning, making him look strong. Instead they make it look like they are terrified that Bryan will overshadow their new golden boy.
WWE really needs to start elevating superstars that deserve it/have the talent, instead of who the company favors, the fans see right through it.
Lets see how WWE fixes things tonight.
Since it's going to be Reigns vs Bryan at Fast Lane, I can see 1 of 2 things happening.

1) If Reigns keeps getting boo'd, turn him heel and have him win over Bryan(interference, possibly joining The Authority); which turns Lesnar face; wins over Lesnar; Rollins cashes in at Wrestlemania; setting up feud between Reigns and Rollins.

2) Bryan wins, faces Lesnar, wins, Rollins cashes in at Wrestlemania. Setting up feud between Bryan and The Authority, yet again.

If #1 happens, crowd might crap all over match if Lesnar doesn't renew contract and leaves again.

#2 seems more logical story wise, but we've already gone through that story, so who knows.

I don't think Reigns will get cheered much against Bryan, ESPECIALLY if Bryan loses.
If theyre gonna have reigns win, they need to do something major with him at fast lane all the way to wrestlemania; a heel turn would be a good step; considering he had a very egotistically persona, i think it could work well and his in-ring ability needs to improve because hes boring to watch. Im not sure if thats more on the fault of how his matches have been coordinated or lack of talent.

Anyway, I'm happy that Ambrose is gonna get a IC title shot at some point (probably fast lane), he could bring a lot of prestiage back to the IC title but thats all on how his title reign is handled if it happens.

Also to anyone that hasn't watched/listened to the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast with HHH, i highly suggest you watch/listen to it. It was really good.
If they turn Reigns heel then they could viably have him get a manager to do most of his talking cause that's still his biggest flaw.