Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
Once lesnar leaves, heyman would be perfect. Or have heyman turn on lesnar.
I hope Heyman turns on Lesnar.

However, I hope it's not with Roman Reigns, but with Seth Rollins. They already made kind of arrangements, so why not have Heyman "buy in" into the Future of WWE.
So at Wrestlemania, when both guys are worn out from the Match, and Roman Reigns is dragging himself to pin Lesnar. Rollins comes in, smacks Roman with the Suitcase, while Heyman comes into the ring and hands Rollins a chair, to finish Lesnar off. Then Seth cashes in and wins the Title

I think a following feud between Seth and Roman, has a lots of potential, and would be really entertaining.
Nxt Takeover Rival was very good. Best match for me was probably Finn Bálor vs. Adrian Neville.
Corbin vs Dempsey was really lackluster for a no DQ match. Didn't care for the tag match, but the rest of the card was great. Women's Championship match was awesome as always. Can't wait for them to move on up to the main roster to show the Divas how great matches are supposed to be done. Main event was just epic. That's how you book a heel.

As a reminder, WWE Network is free this month for new subscribers. NXT is well worth the $9.99 a month though.
Yeah, I was kinda wondering why they even bothered making it a No DQ match if they weren't going to use a few more weapons. I was gutted at the main event, I wanted Sami to win.
The fatal 4way was the highlight for me, haven't seen a divas match I enjoyed that much in years. Happy that Sasha banks won it, seeing how passionate she is about what she does is good to see, you don't really see genuine emotion from divas anymore. Bailey probably had the overall best performance IMO.

The main event was surprising which I liked but I think sami's title reign should have been longer. He sold that injury like a champ though.
The number 1 contenders match was awesome too, Adrian Neville is always exciting to see perform.
(Feb 12, 2015, 11:29 PM)Snoopy Shannon Wrote: The number 1 contenders match was awesome too, Adrian Neville is always exciting to see perform.

I'm delighted Bálor won, but then I'm biased (being Irish and all).

Speaking of Ireland, Sheamus to return soon, I wouldn't mind seeing him coming back in a heel role, though I imagine he's gonna be staying face at least for the time being.
So, Fastlane tonight. Don't really see any way for Bryan to win this, but I'll be at least slightly happy if they don't have some sort of screwy finish.
WWE Fastlane

aka The Rematch will be at 'mania

aka The night of screwy finishes.