Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Thank you for hosting!
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
Going to have to go with either Black Charizard or Black Rayquaza!

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Alakazam for sure. He could do my homework for me as well as teleport me around

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?
Ghost or Dark

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
Area type would make the most sense I think.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?
I have been playing Pokemon my entire life. I am a more logical thinker and I enjoy being active. I am definitely a dog person but I still love cats. (Plus my apartment doesn't have a yard so I can really only own a cat)
I am noticing a definately "Blac and blue theme" with favorite shinies
What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?

Well, to start off, I'd have to say that there's really only one shiny Pokemon that I feel properly suits me personality:

[Image: stantler.gif]

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?

Wow, this one is actually a tough choice, and I think my answer will surprise you, but I think the most helpful Pokemon in existence would have to be none other that Stantler.

[Image: stantler_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48yg.gif]

I mean, it's a Pokemon that I feel comfortable around, and you could, like, hang stuff from its antlers? I guess?

Not to mention, it's the only Pokemon that I feel would STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF MY ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! really understand me on a profound level.

Well, while I am known as being the ever-revered Bug-Type Leader of the Forum League, I feel that my true calling would fall under the Normal-Type, seeing as I'd then be allowed to use the one true trump card I've ever known, Stantler.

[Image: stantler.gif] (that's what I see when I use Stantler)

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?

Well, for the most part, I feel that most Pokemon should be available for everyone, but that people should also be rewarded for exploring.

For example, while I would want to be able to find a Stantler of my own, that would be an insult to its majesty for it to be able to be found with minimal effort. It should only be available to those that can handle the journey!

[Image: stantler.gif] (SO majestic!)

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?

Well, first of all, I would say that I'm a pretty logical person to be able to understand Stantler's true power, yet I would also say that I'm rather creative in how I find other teammates that won't be totally overshadowed by Stantler as well as how I decide between the billions of strategies that one could use with Stantler.

I'm also a rather studious person, especially when it comes to learning the ways of Stantler's majesty.
Although, in the same vein, I have to be rather active in order to keep up with what I have learned from Stantler.

My bank account password? Well I probably shouldn't tell you, but I'll give you a hint: [Image: 2eedjbn.png]

I wouldn't exactly call myself a cat or dog person, as I am a fan of both, but I would say that more that either, I'm a fan of deer, especially those with Big Horns, which I also suppose carried over to Pokemon.

Some other info about me:
  • My favorite number is 234.
  • My second favorite number is 465.
  • I enjoy the feeling of being drawn to the center of antlers.
  • While I would consider antlers a work of art and would pay I high price for them, I feel that the threat of extinction to such a magnificent creature is a crime against nature.
  • I dream to have the ability to subtly change the flow of air to create a strange space where reality is distorted.
  • My favorite location in Pokemon is Mirage Mountain.
  • It is exactly 4:04 AM as I type this and I have crossed several lines.

So I hope you've all been able to learn a bit more about me, as I know I certainly have.

If you took the time to read all of this you are a beautiful person. Heart

Feel free to murder me in my sleep! Heart
PK, you know I love you right? And it's because I love you that I feel the need to be honest with you.

You need to leave
Who let PK in this thread?

pk u cray

Hey. I'm Adam and I'm new to the forums so I have noooo idea what's going on and who everyone is xD
It seems like a kewl place so I might stick around

Anything that goes gold is ew
Anything that goes black I like a lot

Mega Altaria because it's fluffy af

Ghost type, favourite type

The pokemon should be available to everyone, but there should be at least a little variation depending on where you are. Maybe there could be on of each area in each irl city/county/state?

I'm both logical and creative tbh. And yes, I'm super active *cough*...
My bank account password is 12345, no caps
dogs are best.

I'm also secretly a pineapple.

kappa
(Sep 27, 2015, 03:20 AM)Aether Wrote: Who let PK in this thread?
He stole my klefki from me when I wasn't looking
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Sep 27, 2015, 07:56 AM)FallOutAdam Wrote: I'm also secretly a pineapple.

This is beautiful

(Sep 27, 2015, 08:14 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2015, 03:20 AM)Aether Wrote: Who let PK in this thread?
He stole my klefki from me when I wasn't looking

PK just wanders aimlessly, like a lost soul. Who knows if he's even real or not?
Have you seen this klefki?
Jimmy the klefki was taken from me, if anyone's found him please return him to me Kappa
DescriptionTiny, made of metal, really likes keys, kinda looks like this:[Image: 707.gif]
Last seen: with some dancing skeleton I think his name is PeeKay
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:38 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Have you seen this klefki?
Jimmy the klefki was taken from me, if anyone's found him please return him to me Kappa
DescriptionTiny, made of metal, really likes keys, kinda looks like this:[Image: 707.gif]
Last seen: with some dancing skeleton I think his name is PeeKay

Description not clear, accidentally robbed neighbors