Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Sorry guys, I'll get back in my cage now.
(Sep 27, 2015, 11:52 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Sorry guys, I'll get back in my cage now.

dont leave PK your the life in these threads Kappa
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 27, 2015, 08:18 AM)Eckley Wrote: PK just wanders aimlessly, like a lost soul. Who knows if he's even real or not?

I'm actually a shy robot seeking the true meaning of Christmas.
(Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM)Aether Wrote: What's up y'all, I'm hosting this weeks Meet and Greet thread, so gather round and make yourselves comfortable. Much like Eckles I'm not a mod here, but I'll still do my best to help you with whatever you need, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. (How much do you bench bro? Is not a valid question  KappaHD - Naitre, Eckley and Delta I'm watching you!)

Heeeerrrrreee wwweeee go:

Welcome to the fifth edition of Pokemon Forever’s weekly Meet & Greet thread! The goal of this post is to encourage discussion among not only the more seasoned members, but to also bring some of the lurkers out of the shadows and give them a place to break the ice. We will also be featuring some threads that you may have missed over the past week and attempt to revive old threads. All threads listed here were nominated by members of the community. If you see any threads that you feel should be featured in next week's Meet & Greet or have ideas for fun questions, please PM them to Naitre or AnimeKid!

Community Thread Spotlight:

For Discussion:

Help rate these teams / Leave a comment on these Team Reports:

Trading threads:

Be sure to stop by the full Trading Section, there's always new members with new requests, so if you can help out then that's fantastic!!

Useful Resources:

Don't forget to check out our community twitch account: VGC2015Forum!

Share with us:
  • What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
  • If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
  • What type would your gym be if you were the leader?  
  • Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
  • Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?  

Don't feel like answering any questions? Just stop by to say hello and introduce yourself! Feel free to chat and mingle with one another. Sometimes threads start somewhere and end somewhere completely different, but that's just part of the fun!
Gamer could you please stop just reposting the first comment? It's just a bit annoying and this is not the first thread.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?
I think Ninetales looks pretty wicked! The smoky black makes it look just mysterious.

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?
Probably a Ghost pokemon, I could sit and travel with, going through building and such. Travelling around would be such a cinch.

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?
Probably a Dragon type.

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?
There should be some amount of roaming involved, but it probably shouldn't go outside of the current city you live in, that could work.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?
I am logical, creative not so much. I write stuff from time to time, but never really showed to too many people. I am active most times, I try to be studious when I need to be (never really works though.)  I have a dog, don't hate cats too much either. Bank account password: Whatsyours123
Hello, I'm asmo and I'm new but I've quickly become a big fan of this site and community.
1. I love the black shinies the most. However, I want a different color for shiny dragonite. He just looks like charizard's gay cousin to me when he is shiny.
2.a daily life pokemon both practical and economical...hitmonchan. I like to box.
3.dragon gym for me. I'm too big on fantasy and RPG stuff choose anything different.
4. Don't have pokemon go
5. I'm logical. Even when writing music i tend to be calculated and number driven. Im studious, cuz people tend to suck. And i like cats, cuz things that always need attention bother me.