Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you up to?
Figuratively crying in my room about not having a shiny Reshiram after 300+ SRs.
unlucky man im just sat downloading MH3U on my new 2ds i got super smash bros i havent played yet and iv just done my second badge on OR :D cant wait to get back onit its like 4:08am in UK haha im wake like normal :D
practicing for a monthly assignment for my org.
I'm officially 21 today, so hurrah etc. That doesn't matter though, because my best friend hatched 2 shiny Totodiles IN A ROW ala Masuda method. TWO SHINY TOTODILES IN A ROW. After 400 eggs or so he guesses. I've hatched now roughly 600-700 & have no shiny Eevee, I stopped around 500 a couple months ago, but after hearing he got 2 in a row, hes inspired me to hatch this perfect Eevee (to be Sylveon), so thats what I've been doing.
Well, I'm at school now. It's lunch time and my friend and I are at the computers in the library. I'm gonna go on Youtube now before lunch is over. Bye kappa /
sitting trying to get a modest bubasaur.... its been 6 hours and still not had 1 yet...
I'm listening to The Ultimate Show and browsing the Internet right now. I'm gonna start breeding one of my members of my team for Justin's tournament tonight.
Right now I'm getting ready for an oboe lesson that I'd rather not go to. I would much rather stay home and play my new games, but it looks like I'll have to play oboe first.