Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
(Nov 1, 2015, 07:22 AM)mayorlink80 Wrote: I'm trying to get a shiny treecko using the masuda method by the way ask for a free treecko

to bad he was my starter also your free to ask for chimchar if you want :P
(Nov 1, 2015, 04:27 AM)travelstar Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2015, 11:30 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2015, 05:32 PM)travelstar Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 07:44 PM)Freddy Wrote: I'm hunting for a male shiny bergmite and so far only caught two shiny delibirds. Dumb birds getting in the way from my real objective. So frustrating ):<

dont let delibird get you down delibird is a good pokemon very good once you get past presant :D

Yeah I suppose so. But I'm not giving up just yet. I'm still search in.

well good luck it might take you a while also where are you hunting

Its a friend safari. And thanks again for the luck.
Later I'll start trying for a shiny Dratini, it's so damn cute
(Nov 1, 2015, 08:54 AM)Freddy Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2015, 04:27 AM)travelstar Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2015, 11:30 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2015, 05:32 PM)travelstar Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 07:44 PM)Freddy Wrote: I'm hunting for a male shiny bergmite and so far only caught two shiny delibirds. Dumb birds getting in the way from my real objective. So frustrating ):<

dont let delibird get you down delibird is a good pokemon very good once you get past presant :D

Yeah I suppose so. But I'm not giving up just yet. I'm still search in.

well good luck it might take you a while also where are you hunting

Its a friend safari. And thanks again for the luck.

you are welcome :D
I'm attempting to get a shiny Froakie to go along with my starter Froakie, I recently received the oval charm from the Professor. They're both going to be timid natured, and I'm excited to see how many it takes til I get one.^^
(Nov 1, 2015, 08:49 PM)Suitntiekoala Wrote: I'm attempting to get a shiny Froakie to go along with my starter Froakie, I recently received the oval charm from the Professor. They're both going to be timid natured, and I'm excited to see how many it takes til I get one.^^

I had a friend that spent 50+ hrs n trying to breed a shiny protean froakie and once he hatched one it was a torrent froakie. Because of that he stopped playing for a while. welll then good luck on breeding your froakie
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Oh wow. :o That ability though, it's quite useful. I'd be happy with a shiny one with torrent since he/she could be twins with my starter. =) Thanks!
I gave up on getting a shiny Mudkip. It's not worth to go through the pain again. I'm going for a shiny Evee now cause the silver color looks sweet!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I am actually completing the dex right now. When is over I will hunt for a shiny eevee and evolve it into an umbreon
I really should get on that, but Idk how comfortable someone would be to help me with that, which is dumb considering how this site has a lot of helpful people on it and who wouldn't mind helping me out.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!