Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
Still on my shiny ariados hunt through hordes, currently 3 shiny golbats and 1 shiny swablu
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
im going for my second shiny spiritomb
so far no luck. the the third one i got was a shinyand i traded for a reshiram stupid of me
Right now trying to get my shinny mewtwo back Sad I gave it up for a shinny rayquaza which was a total mistake.... hope I can find another... :/
I got my shiny female combee last night. Unfortunately it is not competitively viable, but zomg i got it T-T yeah!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I'm still looking for a shiny Honedge. No luck...
(Nov 10, 2015, 01:56 PM)w2gMk Wrote: I got my shiny female combee last night. Unfortunately it is not competitively viable, but zomg i got it T-T yeah!

Nice congrats! Yea it took me a long time to get mine. I ended up catching 5 shiny male combees, 2 shiny illumise, and 3 shiny volbeats before that shiny female combee.
I'm huntin for a shiny Aegislash. Though, not really hunting, since the tall grass in XY doesn't do PokeRadar, but egg-hunting for it, I guess. It looks so cool with a black blade and red outsides (that looks a little like blood).

In ORAS I'm hunting for the elusive Platinum Eevee. Gonna evolve it into Sylveon :D
(Nov 12, 2015, 09:16 PM)skrewUps Wrote: In ORAS I'm hunting for the elusive Platinum Eevee. Gonna evolve it into Sylveon :D

Why do people always want me so they can get her ;_;
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Nov 12, 2015, 06:22 AM)rizo67 Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2015, 01:56 PM)w2gMk Wrote: I got my shiny female combee last night. Unfortunately it is not competitively viable, but zomg i got it T-T yeah!

Nice congrats! Yea it took me a long time to get mine. I ended up catching 5 shiny male combees, 2 shiny illumise, and 3 shiny volbeats before that shiny female combee.

lucky for me this friend never beat the elite four or whatever unlocks the 3rd mon, so I just had volbeat and combee's to deal with... Still though, that would be 50% chance of volbeat, and 25% chance for both combee's... Ehhhhh.

Did you use a cute charm pokemon to help out with it like I did?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I feel lucky. I got myself a shiny Genesect from the Wonder Trade, I kid you not. Its level is 100, and its ability is Download, and it was holding the choice band. Its name is in Japanese, so. And yes, I am being 100% truthfully. I'll take a picture of it and edit this post when I get home.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!