Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
(Nov 1, 2015, 09:21 AM)Clane Wrote: Later I'll start trying for a shiny Dratini, it's so damn cute

you can get a free one in white 2 Idea
(Nov 1, 2015, 09:21 AM)Clane Wrote: Later I'll start trying for a shiny Dratini, it's so damn cute

you can get a free one in white 2 Idea
Started a new shiny hunt, gave up on Larvitar. 510 eggs and nothing.

This time its pink Pachirisu ! Wish me luck.

Current egg count: 124

Update :

Got my shiny pachirisu luckily it has volt absorb and important IV.
took me 5boxes haha.
hello fellow shiny hunters!
may i ask if there are some other shiny locks than just the legendary mons?
why? because WHY does it have to take me OVER 1000 Zorua (36 boxes FULL!!) to get me a shiny one??? and it's still not appeared...

(Nov 3, 2015, 12:02 AM)markings Wrote: Started a new shiny hunt, gave up on Larvitar. 510 eggs and nothing.

This time its pink Pachirisu ! Wish me luck.

Current egg count: 124

Update :

Got my shiny pachirisu luckily it has volt absorb and important IV.
took me 5boxes haha.

congrats! that's a shiny i want to have too! it's PINK! and a friend of mine collects dem pink cute ones! bred her a shiny dratini too the other day. :D and she's got a shiny Vaporeon too! (it was pink in the last gens though.)
Wait, they changed Vaporenon's shiny color? I thought I saw someone with a pink one recently, so. And if they did, what generation did they do that on?
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Nov 5, 2015, 12:31 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: Wait, they changed Vaporenon's shiny color? I thought I saw someone with a pink one recently, so. And if they did, what generation did they do that on?

it's not that they changed it completely... it's just.... not as pink as it was but slightly more purple
[Image: 134.gif] Gen 2
[Image: 134.gif] Gen 3
[Image: 134.png] Gen 4
[Image: 134.gif] Gen 5
[Image: 134.gif] Gen 6
(pokewiki.de)
Ah. I see what you mean. Yeah it has more purple tone to it than pink.
I've noticed that slight change on a few things, like Tauros. Its shiny is yellow with a green "mane", but in gen 6 the colours became duller, so it looks a lot less cool (imo).

My own hunt at the minute is Diggersby, I've been mad after one for a while.
lol. I like how it looks, it looks more better shiny than normal imo. I've been on a mad dash for a shiny Absol. Idk why but I really like the red texture that it has.
Female combee from friend safari. I'd like to have it as the ultimate trading material in existence (muahahaha)

I started at around 1pm yesturday, and it is currently 10:08am. So far I've found 2 shiny volbeats. :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?