Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

When have you played pokemon too much?
You've played Pokemon too much when you see a person in the distance dressed in all red and the first thing that comes into your mind is "Oh, there's a team Flare member up ahead. What are they doing here?"
That just about sums up my day.
Does enyone have any similar experiences?
You've played too much pokemon when you avoid eye-contact with everyone on the street in case they challenge you to a battle.
You know you played Pokemon too much when you mistake the school principle for Giovanni...

Oh who'm I kidding? NEVER TOO MUCH!
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
You've played too much Pokemon when you get burnt out on it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
One simply does not play too much Pokémon..........
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
You know you played Pokemon too much when you act like all your teachers are gym leaders
you know you play pokemon to much when you see yourself in a WANTED ad for "running away from home to find a yellow "thunder" rat, gone for 10 days"
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
You've played Pokemon too much when you paint a turtle blue and say it's a Squirtle
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
You know you've played Pokemon too much when you've completed the shiny living dex
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?