1) Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos
2) Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
3) Entei, Suicune, Raikou
Last chance to put in votes. :D
1. Cobalion, Terakion, Virizion, Keldeo
2. Entei, Suicune, Raikou
3. Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos

Thanks so much for this!
The vote has been decided and we have a winner. The thread will be opening soon so be on the lookout for it.
How and when will the winner(s) of the Pokémon be chosen? o.O :P
Everyone who posts in the giveaway thread is a winner of a shiny 6 IV Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo. I will also throw in another trio that is my personal favorite for an even total of ten pokemon. This is definitely going to be my biggest giveaway thus far for a grand total of ten pokemon going to each person. Also I will hold a pot going for a lucky 3 people. If you PM me with a title called Christmas Giveaway with your FC and IGN then I will enter those people into a raffle and whoever has their FC and IGN pulled will be the winner of a grand prize which I will detail in the upcoming thread.

I will open the thread and title it pre-orders so that people can put their names on it early because since this giveaway is so large I need time to make sure all is in order. I will probable post a thread tonight so loo out for it.

The official giveaway opens this Sunday.
(Dec 8, 2014, 10:26 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Everyone who posts in the giveaway thread is a winner of a shiny 6 IV Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo. I will also throw in another trio that is my personal favorite for an even total of ten pokemon. This is definitely going to be my biggest giveaway thus far for a grand total of ten pokemon going to each person. Also I will hold a pot going for a lucky 3 people. If you PM me with a title called Christmas Giveaway with your FC and IGN then I will enter those people into a raffle and whoever has their FC and IGN pulled will be the winner of a grand prize which I will detail in the upcoming thread.

I will open the thread and title it pre-orders so that people can put their names on it early because since this giveaway is so large I need time to make sure all is in order. I will probable post a thread tonight so loo out for it.  

You are awesome Leponzitro!!!! Thumbs up!!!!! :D bump bump hump!
(Dec 8, 2014, 10:26 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Everyone who posts in the giveaway thread is a winner of a shiny 6 IV Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo. I will also throw in another trio that is my personal favorite for an even total of ten pokemon. This is definitely going to be my biggest giveaway thus far for a grand total of ten pokemon going to each person. Also I will hold a pot going for a lucky 3 people. If you PM me with a title called Christmas Giveaway with your FC and IGN then I will enter those people into a raffle and whoever has their FC and IGN pulled will be the winner of a grand prize which I will detail in the upcoming thread.

waw.. awesome! :D

gonna wait for this Blush
wow thats awesome