Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who nicknames their pokemon
Who nicknames their Pokemon and what sort of nicknames do you give :D
I usually nickname my pokemon relatively anything that come to mind but while making teams I give all my pokemon a theme for example my first vgc team was named after planets, my second zodiac symbols, and my third Greek symbols
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Apr 14, 2015, 12:44 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: I usually nickname my pokemon relatively anything that come to mind but while making teams I give all my pokemon a theme for example my first vgc team was named after planets, my second zodiac symbols, and my third Greek symbols

I kind of remember that, wasn't your Klinklang named pluto and goodra Neptune? Those are the only two I can remember kappa
(Apr 14, 2015, 01:25 PM)The Great Stag Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2015, 12:44 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: I usually nickname my pokemon relatively anything that come to mind but while making teams I give all my pokemon a theme for example my first vgc team was named after planets, my second zodiac symbols, and my third Greek symbols

I kind of remember that, wasn't your Klinklang named pluto and goodra Neptune? Those are the only two I can remember kappa

yep :D, pluto because people always forget about klinklang ;-;
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I generally go with a mix of stuff, some funny, some are references, some are foreign and others are just completely irrelevant. I named my Lanturn Viola, don't ask why cus I wouldn't be able to tell you......somehow that just ended up being its name kappa
I used a kang nicknamed #teamforum for a while
#TeamForum

(Apr 14, 2015, 01:26 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2015, 01:25 PM)The Great Stag Wrote:

yep :D, pluto because people always forget about klinklang ;-;

Dude your pluto made me make a competitive klinklang Cool
I hate it when people are all like: "Klinklang is old news, nobody uses klinklang anymore"
Screw those guys, Klinklang FTW Smile
(Apr 14, 2015, 01:29 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I used a kang nicknamed #teamforum for a while

the lolz are real  kappa
I nickname my Pokemon based off movies, food, anime, famous people, slangs and even random sounds like "ORAORAORAORA" and what not
[Insert signature here]
something i like to do when nicknaming mons is to take their Japanese names or just Japanese words that make sense with them. Otherwise just whatever comes to my head that i think makes a good nickname for the mon. If both those fail then i just use name rater online and steal one from them Kappa
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye