Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why are there so many hackers???
Excuse me for a moment, but I need to rant...
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HACKERS IN POKEMON??? Especially at the battlespot. Seriously, are you so bad at this game that you have to cheat in order to win? And what about people like me, people who battle their Pokemon for fun? You're taking away all of our fun. And don't think I'm just ranting because I always lose to them. I've beaten my fair share of hackers. Which just goes to show, even when you cheat, you still lose to honest players. And what's the point of hacking, anyway? To show that you're a cheater and that you have no integrity? Sure, you win battles, but underneath, you're still a cheater. And if you're going to hack, do a better job of disguising it. When I fight you and your hacked shiny Mew and Mewtwo,  it's a little obvious that you're a hacker. Geez. Beat the game the real, true way, and let the rest of us have some fun.

NOTE: I am not talking about genners. Genners, in my opinion, are perfectly trustworthy, and I have no bone to pick with them. In fact, Genners have helped me out in the past. I am talking about true blue hackers, those that really cheat with abilities that are unavailable to that Pokemon, and use moves that that Pokemon can't learn. Hope this helps clears some stuff up.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Yo dude,

I completely agree with you man, eventhough I'm not a competitive battler myself.
It's just horrible when people take away other people's fun for their own sake.
Sadly this is an issue in many games... (CoD, CS:GO, (even Minecraft lol))
Just stay honest yourself, and know that you're better than them.

Good job beating those hackers too Wink

Greetings from the Netherlands!
That doesnt make sense cause when you're winning you're taking the fun away from your oppenent and of course the only way to have fun is by winning
i mean, its not like you needed to cheat to win if you're talking about genning mons, you are just saving time getting your pokemon instead of breeding. it provides literally no competitive advantage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There are many reasons this statement is false, but im not going to list them all. Lets see what our President has to say

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Man, this is worse than that time when I accidentally genned a dad with a fictional ability
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
You can't use Pokemon with illegal moves on Battlespot, so you're losing to things that can be obtained normally. The only difference is they're shiny, which provides no Competitive Advantage.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@trafalgarlaw
[Image: CvQk0h6.jpg]

Check out my current giveaway Kappa http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...er-Setters

I have some nice sets and a terrible Torkoal
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
What do you mean by hacking. Like genning or illegal moves and abilities (Sturdy Shedninja). I personally don't like genning or hacking myself because it takes the fun out of the game for me but some people just want to battle and why make them waste time they don't wanna spend. Honestly if a trainer is genning at least when I battle them it's a fair fight, which is way more fun than battling someone who just battles with there in game team.

Overall this whole animosity thing people have towards the genning community is a shame because it only generates hate. Honestly most players I know who gen tend to have a better understanding of the battle scene and help me out with my questions.

I am not saying that RetroTypholsion meant to belittle people who gen I just hope anyone who replies to this considers we are a friendly community of people who just like pokemon and share are passion with all players who gen or don't.
@Kidakairis I am perfectly okay with genning. Genning to me is much different than actual hacking(like what you said with your Shedninja example). In fact, one of my good friends on this website is a genner, and he has really helped me out. In other words, I'm okay with Genning and genners. Real hacking, though, I'm not okay with. Hope this helps clear stuff up. Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!