100.00%
1 100.00%
No thanks.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Would anyone be interested in some 6 IV Rowlets and Salandits? and a side question
Hi.

My first giveaway (a raffle) went quite well. I'm waiting for @Corrosion2424 to redeposit his/her Bonsly so that I can give him/her the ash hat pika atm.

So I'm checking to see if anyone would like two of Alola's native Pokemon, Rowlet and Salandit, with 6 ivs. I don't have something like pkhex cause it's confusing to me and i don't know how to clone, so don't expect me doing a giveaway with a bunch of hacked/cloned shinies unless it's a raffle with like 1 pokemon that i got through other means.

And here's the side question: What would be a good Pokemon to give away? or raffle. 

Let me see your opinions/answers for both of my answers to help me out with my 2nd GA. (giveaway)
I will appreciate all opinions that anyone will give. But no offending people or vulgar language. Also don't be rude. They are opinions after all, but I don't see how there is going to be an argument about this.
hello @TimeTwist  I'm honoured that I won your first giveaway but I'm here to give you some ideas for a next giveaway :D

These are just some ideas that you can possibly do , not all of them are quite possible without time consuming unless you could clone which you mentioned you can't so here's so of my ideas :

#1 - you could giveaway exeggcutes/phantump with skill swap with harvest , I've seen many people online looking for one , especially myself so this could be a good giveaway

2# - you could give out rare items such as a Lansat Berry or a Starf Berry since you need to battle in the battle tree for 100+ or 200+ battles straight and since there are people that don't have the time to do that , you can possibly attempt to win one or maybe two of those berries , plant and grow more of them and then give it out like free cookies :D

3# - This wouldn't necessarily be a giveaway but it will be helpful to people who are late to play pokemon SUMO , you can make a pokedex help center and help people get pokemon that they couldn't get themselves

4# - Rare items #2 , Like I said before , you could battle and attempt to earn one or two rare berries that are usually hard to obtain but you can also battle in the battle tree to get lots of BP to give away rare items such as battle items , evolution items or even mega stones , if you do this giveaway , you probably need to tell the people that request an item to wait for a few days for you to obtain enough BP to collect the item

and finally 5# - Ready to battle "baby mons" , these are baby pokes that are ready to battle once they level up , they have to have the proper IVs , nature , ability and powerful egg moves , EVs and items are possible feature so you to do so people might want them more

so those are my ideas :D
@Corrosion2424 I already made a giveaway for skill swap exeggcutes D:
(Jun 5, 2017, 10:30 PM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: hello @TimeTwist  I'm honoured that I won your first giveaway but I'm here to give you some ideas for a next giveaway :D

These are just some ideas that you can possibly do , not all of them are quite possible without time consuming unless you could clone which you mentioned you can't so here's so of my ideas :

#1 - you could giveaway exeggcutes/phantump with skill swap with harvest , I've seen many people online looking for one , especially myself so this could be a good giveaway

2# - you could give out rare items such as a Lansat Berry or a Starf Berry since you need to battle in the battle tree for 100+ or 200+ battles straight and since there are people that don't have the time to do that , you can possibly attempt to win one or maybe two of those berries , plant and grow more of them and then give it out like free cookies :D

3# - This wouldn't necessarily be a giveaway but it will be helpful to people who are late to play pokemon SUMO , you can make a pokedex help center and help people get pokemon that they couldn't get themselves

4# - Rare items #2 , Like I said before , you could battle and attempt to earn one or two rare berries that are usually hard to obtain but you can also battle in the battle tree to get lots of BP to give away rare items such as battle items , evolution items or even mega stones , if you do this giveaway , you probably need to tell the people that request an item to wait for a few days for you to obtain enough BP to collect the item

and finally 5# - Ready to battle "baby mons" , these are baby pokes that are ready to battle once they level up , they have to have the proper IVs , nature , ability and powerful egg moves , EVs and items are possible feature so you to do so people might want them more

so those are my ideas :D

@Corrosion2424 Hmm, I might consider using those ideas, however, I'm not competitive like others and i don't really have a team for Battle Tree. Also i have just about no idea about BR Pokemon. I could look up Smogon, but otherwise i'm blank. But thank you for the ideas :D.
(Jun 5, 2017, 10:46 PM)wartty Wrote: @Corrosion2424 I already made a giveaway for skill swap exeggcutes D:

@wartty hmmm, mk. You are helping shiny hunters get their skill swap exeggcutes. I just might add another thread of skill swap Exeggcutes so that more people will get their eggs. Also, you are in the Breeding Allience, so basically you're more trustworthy, and I can't argue with that.
@TimeTwist well I guess you wanna make another I cant really stop you D: wouldn't really appreciate you copying me though xD
(Jun 6, 2017, 10:16 AM)wartty Wrote: @TimeTwist well I guess you wanna make another I cant really stop you D: wouldn't really appreciate you copying me though xD

Nah, I usually only go with pokemon that i use for masuda method.
@TimeTwist lol it would just saturate the market if you know what I mean xD
@wartty  oh well , I posted that post before looking at the threads so I didn't see it but it's just an idea