Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY & ORAS] How to PokeGen on XY/ORAS Without Gateway or Cyber Gadget
UPDATE 3/2/2015 8:17PM EST: DO NOT UPDATE PAST 9.5.0-22U AS IT PATCHES THIS METHOD, YOU CAN PLAY EVERY GAME ONLINE WITHOUT THE NEED OF A SYSTEM UPDATE UNLESS IF A PATCH FOR THE SPECIFIC GAME GETS RELEASED.

The time has finally come, a way to pokegen in ORAS and XY Without the need of gateway or a cyber gadget!

REQUIREMENTS:
PKHeX, the Gen 6 Equivalent to PokeGen (Clicking this will lead to the projectpokemon page)
SD Card Reader
3DS SD Card
A computer
An OLD 3DS on System Firmware 9.0-9.5

This process is really easy but a lot of people forget to do these simple steps, be sure to follow through.

1. Download PKHeX, the link is above.
2. Download code.zip (Clicking on the link will download code.zip), extract it and put code.bin in the root of your 3DS' SD Card like this example. [Image: nQwBUMY.png?1]
3. Use PKHeX to make your pokemon, and save the file as an ek6 and name the file pokemon.ek6, then save to your sd card. [Image: Cbauf4i.png]
4. Change the file extension from ek6 to ekx. [Image: Z2QYWIk.png]
5. Eject your SD Card from your computer and go into ORAS and be sure that NOTHING is in BOX 1 SLOT 1. That will be the spot where the pokemon will go to.
6. Go to the 3DS Web Browser and Clear your History and Cookies
7. Go to loadcode.projectpokemon.org, your 3ds web browser will glitch up and it should go back to the home menu and say an error has occured.
8. Exit the home menu, go into your pc and your genned pokemon should be in Box 1 Slot 1! Congrats, you have successfully have pokegenned!

As always, you have to give credit to your hackers, Kaphotics and SciresM for this Exploit. A big thanks to them! Without them both, we wouldn't have PKHeX or the browser exploit to pokegen.

Enjoy and have fun! If you have any questions, reply and i'll help you.
i did just this, and it gave me an unhatchable egg the first try and then nothing the second try.
@doonan do not save your game thats a "bad egg"
#TeamForum

it autosaved (literally don't know how or why but it saved the instant i took the egg into my party) after i received the bad egg, so it is just there...
hmm I'm not sure what you should do
#TeamForum

i'm sure that i'm not going to try this anymore, haha. i'm either gunna leave the bad egg in my pc forever or bank everything and start a new game.
I believe he can still autosave over the "bad egg" by copying one of his pokemon from the save file onto the egg itself.
(Jan 28, 2015, 12:49 AM)Black117 Wrote: I believe he can still autosave over the "bad egg" by copying one of his pokemon from the save file onto the egg itself.

That's worth a try.

If you do try this to remove the bad egg make sure everything on the new Pokemon is Legal
#TeamForum

Confirmed that it works perfectly, also with Volcanion and Hoopa Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
(Jan 27, 2015, 11:51 PM)doonan Wrote: i did just this, and it gave me an unhatchable egg the first try and then nothing the second try.

Did you save the file as an ekx? Saving it as a pk6 gives you a bad egg