Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY & ORAS] How to PokeGen on XY/ORAS Without Gateway or Cyber Gadget
(Feb 18, 2015, 02:40 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 10:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Whoa this is a cool idea but Bad eggs on my main game with 300+ wins, yeah nah.

Its safe if you save the file as an ekx and not an ek6 like most people do.

i've been saving my file as an ekx but im still getting eggs
How do we know what are system firmware is?
(Feb 19, 2015, 01:35 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: How do we know what are system firmware is?

Pretty sure it's under System Settings, I could be wrong.
(Feb 19, 2015, 12:08 PM)Logical21 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2015, 02:40 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2015, 10:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Whoa this is a cool idea but Bad eggs on my main game with 300+ wins, yeah nah.

Its safe if you save the file as an ekx and not an ek6 like most people do.

i've been saving my file as an ekx but im still getting eggs

I have some questions for you then,

1. Is the file named pokemon.ekx?
2. Did you clear the history and cookies?

And if that doesn't work, then

1. What firmware are you on?
2. Try to download the code.bin again and copy it to the root of the sd card again

If it doesn't work then tell me
(Feb 19, 2015, 01:35 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: How do we know what are system firmware is?

Go to system settings and it says it on the top screen
Ok will probably do this tomorrow.Thanks for the help Smile
If I want to do this again do I delete the injection and pokemon file?
(Feb 20, 2015, 01:18 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: If I want to do this again do I delete the injection and pokemon file?

what do you mean by "do this again"?
Hey there guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue real quick. I genned a Kyogre which was basically a clone of the one I got in AS, everything from the moves to the OT and SID were identical as I tried to make it as legit as it gets, but whenever I try to trade it on GTS (for a groudon) it says that it's a special pokemon and it can't be traded, even though it's not marked as a fateful encounter and it's in a masterball. I checked again and again and everything is identical to my legit Kyogre I caught myself but it still won't go through. Anyone has any idea as to why that is happening?
send me the file of that pokemon, ill open it in pkhex and make sure everything is legal on it
#TeamForum