Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Pokemon In Game Sprites
Star 
If anyone is interested in the pokemon sprites from X/Y -> HERE

[Image: vaporeon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48s2.gif] [Image: spinda_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ys.gif] [Image: sharpedo_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a491l.gif] [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]

EDIT: Quick tutorial on how to include sprites in posts -> HERE

EDIT #2 : Shiny versions and megas HERE
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Oct 4, 2014, 06:13 PM)Legacy Wrote: If anyone is interested in the pokemon sprites from X/Y -> HERE

[Image: vaporeon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48s2.gif] [Image: spinda_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ys.gif] [Image: sharpedo_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a491l.gif] [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]

how do you insert them, may i ask?
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 4, 2014, 06:14 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2014, 06:13 PM)Legacy Wrote: If anyone is interested in the pokemon sprites from X/Y -> HERE

how do you insert them, may i ask?

Quick tutorial HERE

#Hanasomi

> Batman <

alright thanks, i tried it out and figured it out. btw you dont have to download the image, you can just right click it and copy URL there
(Oct 4, 2014, 06:32 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: alright thanks, i tried it out and figured it out. btw you dont have to download the image, you can just right click it and copy URL there

I can only right click on it after the pop up opens
EDIT: i don't really download the image

#Hanasomi

> Batman <

Thank you! I just got the perfect avatar for myself!
(Oct 4, 2014, 08:26 PM)Skyxer Wrote: Thank you! I just got the perfect avatar for myself!

great idea, didnt even think about using a pokemon for my avatar, now i can show off the amazingess of milotic all across the forums :D
(Oct 4, 2014, 08:29 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2014, 08:26 PM)Skyxer Wrote: Thank you! I just got the perfect avatar for myself!

great idea, didnt even think about using a pokemon for my avatar, now i can show off the amazingess of milotic all across the forums  :D

Awhh yeahhh I love Milotic! Specially shiny! :D and i didn't think of that either tbt! Good idea!

Glad to help Smile

#Hanasomi

> Batman <

I like these sprites in the forums! Its a very good idea! Smile they just need to have every pokemon on that site and then eventually make shiny versions of all! Smile that would be bad ***  tjfJsweg  tjfPizza  tjfBlame  kappa, Kappa  tjfBat  tjfRekt