Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Yes I have a question.
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Mirrors reflect thoughts not images
who said mirrors are real?
DDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
2deep4me
A legend fallen from grace.
(Nov 22, 2015, 05:27 AM)naitre Wrote: The real question is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

.....yes. I don't know what this means, but yes
If we dont see air but we do see wáter, what if fishes can see air but no wáter?

If we are 3D, and our shadow is 2D, what if we are just a shadow of someone 4D?

What if we re-encarnate in someone else when we die and when we are crying just after our born we remember our past lifes for the last time?
(Nov 22, 2015, 05:27 AM)naitre Wrote: The real question is has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yes i mean.. the probabilistic nature of quantum mechanics thus stems from the act of measurement. This is one of the most difficult aspects of quantum systems to understand. It was the central topic in the famous Bohr-Einstein debates, in which the two scientists attempted to clarify these fundamental principles by way of thought experiments. In the decades after the formulation of quantum mechanics, the question of what constitutes a "measurement" has been extensively studied. Newer interpretations of quantum mechanics have been formulated that do away with the concept of "wave function collapse" (see, for example, the relative state interpretation). The basic idea is that when a quantum system interacts with a measuring apparatus, their respective wave functions become entangled, so that the original quantum system ceases to exist as an independent entity. For details, see the article on measurement in quantum mechanics. Generally, quantum mechanics does not assign definite values. Instead, it makes a prediction using a probability distribution; that is, it describes the probability of obtaining the possible outcomes from measuring an observable. Often these results are skewed by many causes, such as dense probability clouds. Probability clouds are approximate (but better than the Bohr model) whereby electron location is given by a probability function, the wave function eigenvalue, such that the probability is the squared modulus of the complex amplitude, or quantum state nuclear attraction. Naturally, these probabilities will depend on the quantum state at the "instant" of the measurement. Hence, uncertainty is involved in the value. There are, however, certain states that are associated with a definite value of a particular observable. These are known as eigenstates of the observable ("eigen" can be translated from German as meaning "inherent" or "characteristic").

Well in all honesty I think our nation has a tendency to some degree in many ways that also to be and why is it of course.
I like trains.