Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your Top 10 Games of 2014!
Hi guys! I would like to see what your personal top 10 games of 2014 are Smile. Mine are below:

1. WoW: Warlords of Draenor
2. Dragon Age Inquisition.
3. Shadow of Mordor.
4. Pokémon ORAS.
5. Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
6. Shovel Knight
7. Chariot
8. Mario Kart 8.
9. Captain Toad.
10. Hyrule Warriors.
1: Pokemon OR/AS
2: Super Smash Bros 3DS
3: Pokemon X/Y
4: NBA 2K14.

I only got 4 because those 4 I try to be good at compared to having a vast amount and being bad at all of them.
(Jan 2, 2015, 08:55 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: 1: Pokemon OR/AS

I only got 4 because those 4 I try to be good at compared to having a vast amount and being bad at all of them.

Haha! X and Y were 2013 by the way :P.
(Jan 2, 2015, 09:13 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2015, 08:55 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: 1: Pokemon OR/AS

Haha! X and Y were 2013 by the way :P.

They kept me going until ORAS which came out late 2014. So I played it for 1/2 of the year.
Ooo, fun!

My list won't be 100% games that came out this year. Just the games I've played and enjoyed most this year.

1. osu!
    • Sure, this game is old but I only truly started playing it this year. Striving to get better at it each day. I never really thought clicking circles could be so much fun but this is easily my most played game of the year.
  2. Fantasy Life
    • I only just got the game less than a week ago and I'm having a blast. Sooo addictive. If I wasn't so distracted with other things, I'd be playing it as I type this.
  3. Marvel Heroes 2015
    • Liking this game came as a major surprise to me. It's just an F2P MMO-action RPG, but the Marvel characters are just represented so well and all of them have fun, unique styles of play.
  4. Star Era
    • This... is actually a stupid flash game on Kongregate and yet I've been playing it daily for over a month. It's terribly translated, has little actual gameplay, and is maybe a bit too fan-service-y... but I love it. I have no idea why.
  5. Smash Bros. 3DS
    • It's Smash Bros. Duh.
  6. Pokemon ORAS
    • See above, but replace "Smash Bros" with "Pokemon".
  7. Hearthstone (GvG)
    • Simply the best card game available at the moment and for free at that. Sure, I am constantly beaten by the best Legendary cards and I still auto-surrender against every Priest out there, but I enjoy coming up with new decks and even beating those OP cards with skill and luck.
  8. South Park: The Stick of Truth
    • I never really cared to play out a long episode of South Park, but I'm seriously glad the opportunity exists. It's just fun. And funny. It's everything I love about RPGs parodied. And parodied well.
  9. Fable: The Lost Chapters
    • Wat. A 2005 game that came out on the original Xbox? Yep. I'm currently replaying it for like the 8th time after several years of being mostly disappointed in the sequels. It's just a good, fun RPG experience no matter how buggy or broken it's since been revealed to be.
  10. The Sly Collection (all 3 Sly Cooper games remastered)
    • Yet another old series. I loved the Sly games and I'm marathoning through the entire series now. Despite how dated and comically bad the AI can be, I still think these are the pinnacle of stealth games. (or the most fun stealth games anyway)
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Jan 2, 2015, 09:24 AM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: Ooo, fun!

My list won't be 100% games that came out this year. Just the games I've played and enjoyed most this year.

1. osu!
    • Sure, this game is old but I only truly started playing it this year. Striving to get better at it each day. I never really thought clicking circles could be so much fun but this is easily my most played game of the year.
  2. Fantasy Life
    • I only just got the game less than a week ago and I'm having a blast. Sooo addictive. If I wasn't so distracted with other things, I'd be playing it as I type this.
  3. Marvel Heroes 2015
    • Liking this game came as a major surprise to me. It's just an F2P MMO-action RPG, but the Marvel characters are just represented so well and all of them have fun, unique styles of play.
  4. Star Era
    • This... is actually a stupid flash game on Kongregate and yet I've been playing it daily for over a month. It's terribly translated, has little actual gameplay, and is maybe a bit too fan-service-y... but I love it. I have no idea why.
  5. Smash Bros. 3DS
    • It's Smash Bros. Duh.
  6. Pokemon ORAS
    • See above, but replace "Smash Bros" with "Pokemon".
  7. Hearthstone (GvG)
    • Simply the best card game available at the moment and for free at that. Sure, I am constantly beaten by the best Legendary cards and I still auto-surrender against every Priest out there, but I enjoy coming up with new decks and even beating those OP cards with skill and luck.
  8. South Park: The Stick of Truth
    • I never really cared to play out a long episode of South Park, but I'm seriously glad the opportunity exists. It's just fun. And funny. It's everything I love about RPGs parodied. And parodied well.
  9. Fable: The Lost Chapters
    • Wat. A 2005 game that came out on the original Xbox? Yep. I'm currently replaying it for like the 8th time after several years of being mostly disappointed in the sequels. It's just a good, fun RPG experience no matter how buggy or broken it's since been revealed to be.
  10. The Sly Collection (all 3 Sly Cooper games remastered)
    • Yet another old series. I loved the Sly games and I'm marathoning through the entire series now. Despite how dated and comically bad the AI can be, I still think these are the pinnacle of stealth games. (or the most fun stealth games anyway)

Great list!! Thanks for sharing! Smile
This is my list.

1. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
2. Halo Master Chief Collection
3. The Crew
4. Grand Theft Auto 5
5. Super Smash Bros. 3DS
6. Forza Horizon 2
7. Fantasy Life
8. Hearthstone
9. Titanfall
10. Minecraft
(Jan 2, 2015, 10:46 AM)Nathan Wrote: This is my list.

1. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
2. Halo Master Chief Collection
3. The Crew
4. Grand Theft Auto 5
5. Super Smash Bros. 3DS
6. Forza Horizon 2
7. Fantasy Life
8. Hearthstone
9. Titanfall
10. Minecraft

Good list!
1. Divinity: Original Sin
2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
3. Fantasy Life
4. Valiant Hearts: The Great War
5. Dragon Age: Inquisition
6. Town of Salem
7. Game of Thrones by Telltale Games
8. Mario Kart 8
9 Super Smash Bros for 3DS / Wii U
10. Shadows of Mordor
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
10. Destiny
9. Dark Souls 2
8. Bayonetta 2
7. Hyrule Warriors
6. Mario Kart 8
5. South Park: The Stick of Truth
4. Persona Q: Shadow of the Labrynith
3. Super Smash Bros. For Wii U
2. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

AND THE NUMBER ONE GAME OF 2014 ISSSSSSS

1. Meme Run kappa